3. VarShit 💗✨ ( Rohit x Varsha ❤)

----------✨CHARACTERS✨--------

Varsha ( 26yrs ) , a young, enthusiastic girl , physio at ICT

Varsha ( 26yrs ) , a young, enthusiastic girl , physio at ICT. Her parents died when she was very young and now she lives with her masi! She is loved by everyone in ICT and share a great bond with Virat.

Rohit Sharma ( 28yrs) , vice Captain of team India, passionate towards his work and a goofy person, his teammates call him " Shana " and he is popular as " Hitman "

Virat Kohli is his best friend!

--------------------💙---------------------------

Third person's pov

-At Varsha's home -

Varsha : Masiiii mai ja rhi hu! Aaj pehla din hai jaldi jana padega!

Her masi : Acha beta par jaldi se nashta karle!

Varsha : Ji masi!

She ate the breakfast and tend to leave but comeback and hugged her masi.

Her Masi : All the best beta!

Varsha : Thank you masi ❤

*******************************
She reached NCA where ICT was practicing for the next match! The management asked her to meet the players so she moved towards the ground. At first she met Mahi bhai, who was the captain.

Varsha : Hello sir, it's Varsha, new physio!

Mahi bhai : Hi Varsha nice to meet you!

He called the boys there.

Mahi bhai : See who is here! She is Varsha our new physio!

The boys said altogether, " Welcome Varsha " and started clapping.

Varsha : Thank you everyone! Thank you for your sweet gesture!

Rahul : Nevermind! BTW lemme tell you now only that don't be formal with us! Like don't call us sir n all! We are just like a family and now you are a member of this ICT family!