October 13 (Day 13: Cold)

Context: My persona in Sabre, The Legal Vigilante. Janet Amia was the thief known as the Night Cat, until her hideout was found, on a cold night. Her options was to work with the agency or go to jail. She know that many villains saw her as friend that they never had, a sister, or a daughter. She made her choice, with a sacrifice that she did not want to make.

Janet was in the lab of the Dark Sky agency. She is currently experimenting on the Huwosi, to find a cure for it. She was wearing her lab coat, lab apron, and googles over her glasses. Her boss came in with the some of the members of the Lightheart agency.

Ricky Rick: "Here is our lab. This is our head scientist, Alicia Cerys."
Alicia Cerys: "We are currently try to find a cure for the Huwosi."
Sabre: "Is that possible?"
Janet Amia: "If we try. I remember correctly that finding Plague Steve's plague/viruses cure was possible."

As soon as she met Sabre's eyes, he knew who she was.

Sabre: "Janet Amia, the ex thief, Night Cat."
Janet Amia: "Was supposed to go to college, but none of the colleges would allow an ex thief to attend."
Light Steve: "How old are you?"
Janet Amia: "18."
Ricky Rick: "Let's continue to the tour."

They walk out of the lab.

Lunch time
Janet Amia already take off her lab clothes and was sitting in the lounge room. She look through her past mission since she was 14. They were in a notebook. She sighed and Isabelle Adam appeared.

Isabelle Adam: "Boss wants you in the meeting room."
Janet Amia: "I will be coming along."

She closed the notebook, they walk out of the lounge room to the meeting room. Her boss was there.

Ricky Rick: "They want you to explain how did an ex thief begin to work with a hero agency."
Janet Amia: "Of course they would."

She open the door and sit down. She look at the Lightheart agency's leader.

Janet Amia: "It all started on a cold night, after I stole back the ruby necklace that belong to my family."

Flashback started
Night Cat came back to her base, with a bag. She open the door and turn on the lights. She heard tranquilizer guns being ready to fire. She saw that the Dark Sky agency was in her base. She hissed at them.

Ricky Rick: "Drop the bag and we will talk."

Ricky was in her chair with open files of her previous missions, on her computer. Janet drop the bag and put her hands out, her tail was wagging in anger.

Ricky Rick: "I'm impressed on your skills, Night Cat. Stealing back your family artifacts without getting caught."
Janet Amia: "What do you mean by that?!"

Ricky get off of the chair and walk to her. She kept her guard up.

Ricky Rick: "We have been watching you."
Isabelle Adam: "We have figure out your pattern. You're an Amia because your family museum keep get the artifacts, after the Night Cat steals them back."
Ricky Rick: "What you say, join us or go to jail."
Janet Amia: "You know my choice!"
Ricky Rick: "We can help you get your sister in a hero agency of her dreams."

Night Cat let her guard down with that news and Ricky cuffed her. She hissed but accept her defeat. He take off her mask and reveal herself as Janet Amia. They walk out and the news was there.
Flashback ended

Janet Amia: "Ever since that day, I choose to work with the Dark Sky agency instead of being in jail."
Light Steve: "That explains the increase of villains crimes because of you."
Janet Amia: "I have know some villains during my heists. They treat me as their friend, sibling, or daughter."
Tokei: "Name a villain that is not in prison."
Janet Amia: "Nightmare Steve, treat me as his daughter."
Kessho: "Have he tried to free you?"
Janet Amia: "Once. I told him, I will be fine. He did not know that I will be working within the hero agency."
Light Steve: "You stay in the background while other agency go out there."
Janet Amia: "It was the only way for the villains to not know that I am working with a hero agency."
Light Steve: "Thanks for telling us, we will be going back."

They left the meeting and Janet walk to the cafeteria to get lunch.
————————————————————
Written: October 18, 2023, 2:36-2:41 pm
Context: My persona in Sabre, The Legal Vigilante. ... She made her choice, with a sacrifice that she did not want to make.
October 21, 2023, 7:45-7:52 pm
Janet was in the lab of the Dark Sky agency. ... Janet Amia: "If we try. I remember correctly that finding Plague Steve's plague/viruses cure was possible."
October 22, 2023, 11:32-11:45 pm
As soon as she met Sabre's eyes, he knew who she was. ... She closed the notebook, they walk out of the lounge room to the meeting room.
October 23, 2023, 12:59-1:20 pm
Her boss was there. ... Janet Amia: "I have know some villains during my heists. They treat me as their friend, sibling, or daughter."
October 24, 2023, 11:15-11:22 pm
Tokei: "Name a villain that is not in prison." ... They left the meeting and Janet walk to the cafeteria to get lunch.
Words: 944
Published: October 24, 2023, 11:24 am
The Dark Sky hero agency:
Ricky Rick
Alicia Cerys
Janet Amia
Isabelle Adam

The Lightheart agency:
Sabre Favre
Light Steve
Time Steve (Tokei (clock))
Orange Steve (Kessho)