Chapter 1: Normal Evening at Home.

Carole Powell was sitting on the couch in the living room of her house, while her 18-year-old Teenage Daughter Carly was in the family movie room watching a scary movie with her boyfriend Lance Kramer. 

Until about an hour later Carly realized that her mom didn't come down to the family movie room to tell them good-night, she was going to bed. 

"Lance, I'm going to see if my mom's ok", Carly said. 

"I'm sure she's ok, I just checked on her when I was getting us something to drink", Lance replied. 

"I'm just going to check on her", Carly said as she got up from the couch.

She walked up the stairs, through the kitchen, and into the living room, Carly was shocked to find that her mom was gone.

"Lance, will you please come into the living room?", Carly asked. 

Lance got up from the couch, walked up the stairs, through the living room.

"Carly, what is it", Lance answered. 

"Mom, my mom, she's gone, she's Gone", Carly said. 

"Oh, where is she?", Lance asked. 

"I don't know, we've got to find her", Carly answered. 

"Ok", Lance said. 

Lance and Carly started looking for Carole, they looked for her all over the house, until they walked to the end of the house.