Hello, It's me

I know y'all thought I forgot about you (I did for a bit) but I'm here! I've been writing a lot more recently and going through my old writings. I started this account and this story when I was still in middle school and now, I'm a senior in high school (yay ig) so I have a bit more time on my hands. All those summer and winter classes really paid off lol.

Now for some bad news (I don't think this is really news tbh): this story won't be continued. If someone wants to continue it, you're welcome to, all I ask is that you send me a link to read it lol. I was originally inspired by some fanfic I read on Fanfition.com; called Middle by Jaydragonking.

If y'all liked this concept I really recommend you read theirs because they did it so much better, heres the summary : "Ozai and Ursa have three children instead of two. The Eldest, Zuko. The Youngest, Azula. And the Middle child, named Aizen. How will this affect the world of Avater: Last Airbender? Or, to be specific- How will this new addition to the Royal Family of the Fire Nation effect them personally?"

Good news: I have another Wattpad account @ReneeOfSomewhere that has a story up set in the Tudor era if you're interested in that. That's my main account now and I will be focusing on rewriting that story in the next few weeks. I'm super into House of the Dragon, Tudors, and Peaky Blinders right now so I might add more stories for those fandoms in the future, but ATLA is more of a fixation I like to read about now. I'm also going to watch the Hunger Games Prequel in November so I might write for that too.

Anyways, thank you all for reading, commenting and voting, it really makes my day to sometimes go back and see that people liked this. I hope you all have an amazing day (: