16 - "Tzuyu, you should be with us"

Next morning were girls ready for their trip to Tokyo where they had to film another spot. They didn't have much time for themselves but they had fun and that was the most important thing.

After days in Osaka and Tokyo girls had last day in Japan. Tomorrow they had to fly back to Korea. They didn't want to cause they will have to go to work again. They like it of course but they would like to be on a beach and have more fun.

It was here. The last day in Japan. Momo and Sana wanted to stay there for more days but they couldn't.

In the morning they packed their stuff and left their hotel in Tokyo. Girls went with managers to the airport and waited for their airplane.

They had 2 more hours so they could do whatever they wanted to.

Momo, Sana and Mina went buy their favorite snacks. It's not possible to have these candies in Seoul so they bought a lot of snacks.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo waited with managers. They just talked about whole trip in Japan and read some news on the internet.

School meal club girls went shopping and went to a restaurant cause they were really hungry. They ate their breakfast but it wasn't enough for them.

Chaeyoung: "We could buy some candy too. Unnies will eat everything in plane so we could buy more of it and have it only for us when we come to Seoul."

Dahyun: "Good idea, bro! Do you have money?"

Chaeyoung: "Yeah, i have my card. We will buy whole store!"

Dahyun: "Okay, let's go. We should go there first."

Girls went to many shops and bought a lot of snacks. They wanted to have it for a long time so they bought a big packages.

Dahyun: "Girls. Do they let us go to plane with it?"

Chaeyoung: "Oh, i didn't think about that. But i guess they could."

Dahyun: "We should ask someone, shouldn't we? I don't wanna be in trouble again."

SMC then went to ask for a help some guy who worked on the airport.

Meanwhile 3MIX girls started to play games on their phones. They played some quizes about world knowledge and kpop.

Jihyo: "Yeyy, i won again. You suck girls."

Nayeon: "Hey! How do you talk to me? I'm good at games. This is just terrible game."

Jeongyeon: "We can try another one, unnie, if you want to."

Jihyo: "Yeah, unnie. We know you are horrible at games so don't act like you are not."

Nayeon: "Fine guys. But you should know that in racing cars i'm unbeatable."

Girls laughed and played for another 45 minutes.

Now that was the time when all of them should be back at managers and 3mix girls so Jihyo started to count all girls.

Jihyo: "Why do i have only 8?"

Nayeon: "Did you count yourself?"

Jihyo: "Yes, i did."

Jihyo sighed. "Okay, can you stay next to each other by your age?"

Girls did as they were told.

Jihyo: "Dahyun, Chaeyoung where is Tzuyu? She was with you, right?"

Chaeyoung: "She was with us but she didn't wanna go to ask for a help with us so she said she will be alone and that she will go to you."

Dahyun: "Yeah"

Jihyo: "Good. But she is not here and we have to go. Chaeyoung, can you call her?"

Chaeyoung called Tzuyu but she didn't pick up the call.

Chaeyoung: "She probably doesn't hear it. She has always her volume down."

Jihyo: "Okay, if she says she will be on time, we can wait for another 5 minutes but then it will be really hard to catch a flight."

Managers waited with girls but then decided to go to their gate. Maybe Tzuyu waits there for them.

All of them went to their gate but Jihyo and Nayeon.

Nayeon waited with manager unnie on the place where they should met. Maybe she is just late. And Jihyo was walking through whole airport and looking for Tzuyu.

Jihyo finally saw Tzuyu in one shop. Tzuyu was calm and without any  worries. That made Jihyo mad honestly. How can she shop and not pick up their calls not talking about fact that she is alone on japanese airport.

Jihyo: "Tzuyu! What are you doing here?"

Tzuyu: "Oh, unnie. I just wanted to buy something."

Jihyo: "But our flight is gone in 5 minutes. You are so late! Why are you not with girls?"

Tzuyu: "I don't know. I wanted to be alone i guess."

Jihyo: "Tzuyu! Don't be sassy. You supposed to be with girls. Or if you wanna be alone you have to be on time back. In the worst case you should pick up our calls at least."

Tzuyu: "Hmm."

Jihyo: "That's it? You won't say anything else?"

Tzuyu: "Nope. Should we go to the plane?"

Jihyo: "Not that fast. I hate your behaviour right now."

Tzuyu: "Gosh. I'm here. I'm alive, unnie."

Jihyo: "Fine. Let's go. But first come with me to this bathroom."

Jihyo grabbed Tzuyu and take her to the nearest bathroom. She called manager unnie who was with Nayeon to tell her that she found Tzuyu and they will make it on time.

In the bathroom Jihyo checked if they are alone there. And they were so Jihyo was very glad.

Tzuyu: "What's going on?"

Jihyo: "You were supposed to be with one of us or pick our calls. Do you know how worried we were? What if we forget you here? You would be here alone."

Tzuyu: "I would...i don't know. I'm sorry, okay. Can we go now?"

Jihyo: "No. We don't have much time so it will be fast. I will punish you right now for breaking our rules and for making us worried. You should be happy that i won't do anything about your behaviour few minutes ago."

Tzuyu: "But unnie. You can't..."

Jihyo: "Yes, i can. And we can talk about it more on plane but right now turn back."

Tzuyu didn't want to do anything but she had no choice. Jihyo looked really mad and if she doesn't obey her it could be much worse for her.

Tzuyu turned slowly back. Jihyo bent her over a sink and started with spanking.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

Tzuyu: "Unnie, please."

Jihyo: "It's not enough, baby."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

Tzuyu started cry an begged Jihyo for stopping.

SMACK, SMACK

Jihyo saw time on her mobile and stopped with the spanking.

Jihyo: "You are lucky we don't have more time. You would deserve much more."

Tzuyu wiped her tears.

Jihyo: "Let's go. I won't punish you for this anymore but we will have a talk on plane, okay?"

Tzuyu nodded. Jihyo hugged her and then both ran for their flight.

They made it right on time. They sat next to each other and talked about the thing on the airport. They laughed then and played some games.

Although Tzuyu was spanked she knew that unnies love her more than anything else.