c 52

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Little Hamster’s Food [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Little Hamster's Food [End Times](52)

Author: Waibo Tieshu reading record

"I've seen the manager. He seems to be looking for a backer elsewhere. He also said that he wants to give things from our distribution center to the backer." Dafang is more thoughtful. When he saw An Zi, the big president, standing here, he hurriedly spoke out. .

"Do you know who the backer he is looking for is?" An Zi touched his chin, thinking of a possible person.

Dafang thought for a while and said: "It seems that my surname is An, the same as Mr. An, and it seems to be called Xue or something. The manager said it very vaguely, as if he was afraid of being heard. I asked for a long time but couldn't figure it out. .”

"Okay, very good." An Zi nodded, then turned to look at Gu Shaozhe, who had been standing behind him, "I've finished asking, and with what they told me, let's go into the community and find someone directly."

"Okay." Gu Shaozhe nodded, turned around and got into the car.

Dafang and Xiaofang were dirty, whether it was human blood or zombie minced meat. They refused to get into the car and just followed the car, giving directions from time to time. That group of people captured Da Fang and Xiao Fang, and now there is internal strife. Coupled with the previous attack by zombie rats, many people have been lost, and this group of people is Yu Feiyang's enemy.

The author has something to say: The baked sweet potato slices I bought had a mushy taste, but I still ate a lot of them.

☆、Chapter 35

This group of people joined forces very early on and committed almost any evil. I have basically grabbed everything that I can grab in the community, and I have also grabbed everything that I can grab outside, so that I actually have a lot of supplies now, all of which are stored in a few hidden garages in the community. Previously, zombie rats suddenly attacked, and many people were transformed into zombies. The two leaders of the group had differences. One of them wanted to run away with supplies, find a safe place to stay, or join a large base; The other person feels that it is definitely not safe anywhere outside, and it is better to stay in the community. Even if everyone is dead and there are no subordinates left, then it will be better to go out and capture some.

One of them left and the other stayed, but they had to control all the supplies, so the conflict arose. They didn't let their subordinates kill zombies and zombie rats at all. So when An Zi came, there were still zombie rats running around in the community, and some even killed them. Seeing the zombies that had just turned into zombies, the people who had just been bitten by the zombie rats banged their heads against the wall in despair, and some jumped from the building, the whole neighborhood was filled with the smell of fresh blood.