chapter 8

Nunew's   pov

     "You went to the club without telling me? You really have changed so much"hia said shocked
"So john,was he good?more than me,you know what I meant right?"he added

I gave him an irritated look for him to stop the joke which he understood immediately

"You know it a joke right I am only teasing you, so tell me everything that happen that night I want to hear every single detail don't keep or hide anything from me OK?"hia said I nod before starting my narration,hia was calm but it does not mean the anger he was hiding wasn't obvious the tension was thick in the air I also try not to breakdown cause I can't be a cry baby when I'm to be blamed for my assault it my cross to carry from now on and since hia is still mine it fine really.hia is still silent and my mind is not really in a good shape,different though about the future,our future,our sex life cause it really gonna get so fucked up if I were him I won't wanna have sex with a whore will I?omg this is not what I need right now I need hia to talk the sex talk can wait,can it really wait I'm always the needy one in this relationship my thought was cut off when hia called me "yes?"I reply him he looked at me confused"are you OK?I asked if we should inform P'aof about this?I'm not forcing you obviously,it just for him to send a warning to him not disturb what is MINE"he said the last word so boldly as if claiming a toy,I should not be turned on by that declaration but there is something about hia's tone of voice when he said "mine" fuck I'm hard "nhu" hia call for my attention "are you OK baby are you hurt? Nhu talk to me I'm worried" hia ask me looking so worried about me "I'm fine hia and yes we can tell p'oaf about it I'm so sorry hia I don't mean to be disobedient I only wanted to tease you that all" I said felling guilty " nhu it fine really can I tell you something?" hia ask me which I nod my head to reply him "nhu I am mad at you not because of what happened but because I wasn't there to protect you I'm so sorry but let's just put it all in the past now" hia said Which made me even more guilty I mean what the hell have I done to deserve a prefect man like him but let think about my needs again fuck is he still ever going to touch me after all this has die down or he will want a open relationship damn my life that can't happen how the fuck or rather who the fuck would want to share a Man like him not me,gosh nunew it is better to stay focus on what is important and have some Faith in your man.Should I laugh at that? Did I just talk about being faithful? Really? I don't even realize when a drop of tear drop from my eyes I don't know why but I feel guilty I feel worthless I feel like a cheap whore who can't even be loyal to the only person that is willing to love support and respect me I feel like I have forever failed him and does not deserve his love and kindness one bit suddenly a pair of hands on my cheeks brought me back to life I met his deep brown eyes his lips has that sexy smile that often make my head spin it is the look he always give me when I am at my lowest (p.s this is the lowest I have ever been) "nhu love you know I will never blame you for this right it can't be controlled even if you are not dressed up like that what was meant to happen will happen it was a well executed plan let hope he won't post the video online for our fans to see" zee said and then open his arm for nunew seeing he is still upset he pulled him to his embrace and hug him tightly "I trust and love you I hope you know that"zee said again making nunew to burst into another marathon of tears "I'm so sorry hia I love you so much that I can't even imagine a life with out you" nunew said in between his tears suddenly his phone start to buzz signaling that he just receive a message he was not ready to let his hia go yet and he is having a bad feeling about the message so he choose to ignore it and thighting his hold on zee 30 min of cuddle his phone start to buzz again but this time the notification was getting to much like who could that be or are zonzon's living there names again and start tagging him in random stuff then suddenly zee's phone also start to buzz as well notifications coming in he reach for the bed side table and get the phone he was completely speechless with what he saw nunew who noticed some thing was off he took the phone from zee and boom his nightmare is now officially a reality zee who seems to just wake up from a sleep took his phone back from him.

Hi guys it been a while I hope you guys read this I'm so busy lately I'm so sorry for the late updates I will try updating the next chapter soon

So what do u think the notifications is about please share your thought with me and please be positive about it Thanks for your supports it really mean a lot to me luv ya all💙❤👨‍❤️‍👨