Chapter 1: Strange Letters

A loud knock is what disturbed your peaceful sleep, causing a groan of annoyance to escape your parted dry lips, your (E/C) eyes squinting as the rays of the morning light shine through a small crack of your curtain, certain you closed them tightly last night before going to bed for the night.

Another loud knock resignating to your ears causing you to groan again, pushing the blankets from your sweating body and sitting up, a few pops resignating through the room as you stretch, huffing softly as you get up and shuffle out of your room, tugging down the black night shorts you wear for bed that always ride up when sleeping, lightly scratching your collar and fixing your straps to your tank top and lazily running a hand through your (H/L) (H/C) hair that was tossed everywhere.

The stairs lightly creaking as you step down them and shuffle to the door, rubbing your eyes as you step on your tippy toes to look through the peeky hole in the door, lightly lifting a brow once you see your neighbor looking nervous and holding a package on his hands, sighing tiredly as you realize that the damn mailman forgot your address...Again.

Lightly opening the door after unlocking it you force a tired smile up at the tall nervous male, "Morning Jacob, What brings you here?", already knowing damn well why he's standing in front of your front door, nervously smiling at you as he takes in your face and sleepy form.

He lightly coughed to clear his throat and to calm his nerves, "Um, the mailman got our mail mixed up again.", he offers the package to you, smiling shyly.

You lightly smile in thanks as you take the package from him, your fingers lightly brushing against his as he freezes up a bit from the contact.

"Thank you, Jacob, I appreciate you coming all the way over here to return it.", you smile softly, causing his face to heat up a bit, nodding frantically as I smiles nervously.

"N-no problem, Really.", he lightly laughs, coughing softly as he looks around awkwardly.

"Alright, well then...have a good day, Jacob.", you lightly smile, turning around and walking back inside, closing the door as he stampers a bit, being to late to answer as you close the door.

You lightly set the package on the table, walking to the kitchen to make breakfast. Your eyes lightly flutter looking at a letter that was on your fridge that wasn't there before you went to bed, taking it off the fridge and reading the front, quirking a brow when it says Secret Admirer, humming softly as you open it and read its contents.

Dear (Y/N),

I've been watching you for quite some time now. Everything about you captivates me, your eyes, your hair, your body, even the way you sleep...I hope that in time you can get to know me and see how much you mean to me,

                              Your Secret Admirer~❤️

You lightly shiver in fright at the part where it says they like the way you sleep, your brows furrow slightly as you slam the letter on the counter and grab your phone, calling your sister that was in Florida. Sighing as she doesn't pick up, making you set the phone down and eye the letter causeously, frowning softly as you grab it and throw it away, continuing on with making your breakfast.

---End of the day---

Sighing tiredly as you stretch, shutting your computer off as you leave your home office and go to the kitchen for a small snack, pausing as you hear a shutter from a camera...your brows furrow slightly confused as you look around, seeing nothing you shrug and continue to the kitchen, grabbing some leftover Chinese food and warming it up. Eating in the living room and watching TV, your eyes eventually landing on the package you have yet to open, shrugging slightly as you set your food down and grab it, setting it in your lap as you rip the box open, smiling happily as your eyes land on the new Plushie you ordered.

"Finally!", you excitedly take the plush and set the box on the floor to pick up later, hugging the soft plush to your large chest as you smile, setting it in your lap as you grab your food and happily watch the TV with the new toy.

After picking up everything, you yawn and lick up the trash and grab your new plush, Walking upstairs to your room as you flop down on the bed, smiling softly as your eyes softly flutter shut, letting sleep take over...a few camera shutters being heard before you completely fall asleep.

(A/n: ALRIGHT! How does this look so far? Is it enough detail or not? Let me know in the comments...)