𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨; 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

\__(𝘪𝘳𝘭)

𝟐𝟎𝟎7

It was a chilly day in Bristol when the school's bell rang indicating for all the kids to rush to their next class

It was a chilly day in Bristol when the school's bell rang indicating for all the kids to rush to their next class. Margarita Romano was one of the first ones to enter her classroom, the tech laboratory where they had classes every Wednesday. She didn't really understand why they needed to know how to use Paint or write in Word, but then again she didn't understand the point of school either.

"Morning everyone. Today we will be working in pairs since the school is fixing some of the computers. Please don't shred the mousepad. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Danny". The woman that was in her mid-thirties spoke giving the redhead boy a pointed look. Soon the kids started to spread around the room and partner up with their close friends. Margarita found herself shuffling her hands as she looked around to see if one of her new friends had already found a partner. She had just moved from Boston two weeks ago so the number of students she knew was limited. She sat at her computer without knowing what to do, Louise and Delilah were already sitting in front of the same computer, chatting and laughing about something.

"Hey, do you have a partner?". She heard someone ask from beside her, she turned her head to face a skinny boy with dark blonde hair. This was the first time she had seen him but the small friendly smile on his face made her nervousness go away. She shook her head the light blonde locks her mother had helped her put into a ponytail shuffling. "Can I be your partner?".

"Sure". The girl gave him a little smile and moved her chair to the right to give him some space so that he could seat in the one next to her. "I'm Margarita but it's easier if you call me Margo". She spoke and the short guy was surprised by how sweet and musical her voice was, it reminded him of the princesses from the movies her little sisters forced him and his older brother Oliver to watch but that he silently enjoyed.

"I'm Lando".

---

The classes had finished and Margo was a little baffled that she had to walk home alone since it was just a couple of blocks from the school and the school bus didn't go around that area. Her boots were sliding slightly on the sidewalk that was covered in snow. She went to look for the red gloves her dad always put for her in the pink and black backpack. She huffed when she couldn't find them and decided to just stick her hands inside her puffer jacket.

"Mar!". The girl turned confused to find Lando running toward her with his backpack not fully close and his hair covered with a beanie, the wild blonde locks she had seen earlier now covered. That was the first time someone called her that and she decided at that moment that she loved the nickname. She slowed down so he could catch up and watched as the boy almost slid and fell on his butt but caught himself in the last minute. "Are you walking home alone?". He asked once he was next to her.