cheater

i woke up to the sound of glass shattering. i quickly jumped out of bed grabbing the closest thing to me, a tv remote. i tightly held the remote walking downstairs prepared to knock someone out. i hear someone breathing heavy. i turn around to see niles standing by a vase that was knocked over. i sigh in relief. "gosh niles you scared the crap out of me!!" i said. "sorry y/n me and nelson just wanted to see you." niles said sweetly. "that's okay hun, where's nelson?" i said feeling someone jump out at me. "boo!" nelson said causing me to scream at the top of my lungs. nelson and niles bust into laughter while i sit there in shock. nelson embraced me in a hug. "im sorry" he said still laughing. i finally join in "that's okay nels" i said laughing along. "seriously tho it's 10 am what are y'all doing here" i asked concerned. "no one's home and we're bored" niles said. "what he said" nelson said walking out of the dining room into the living room. niles and y/n follow behind him watching him plop on the couch. i sit down beside him on the couch, niles sitting in the recliner. "movie?" niles asked smiling. "sure" me and nelson said in sync causing us to make eye contact. we giggling. i go to grab the remote but nelson does to. our hands rub against each others causing us to blush. i let him have the remote. nelson turns on beauty and the beast. nelson knows that's my favorite movie. i look at him and smile causing him to smile back. about 20 minutes into the movie i open my phone to text my boyfriend since he hasn't texted me yet.

y/n: goodmorning ❤️
y/bf: gm
y/n: what's wrong?
*read*

i felt kinda sad. i wondered why he was always mad at me. all he ever did was be dry, cheat, and lie. i just couldn't leave him i loved him to much.
i sigh opening instagram. i was scrolling through stories and responding to fans when i got to my boyfriends story my eyes filled with tears and my throat felt all lumpy. it was a picture of my boyfriend kissing another girl at a party.

*the post*

*the post*

i started crying causing both nelson and niles to look at me. nelson quickly sits up turning his full attention to me. "what's wrong y/n" nelson says grabbing my chin. i just pick up my phone turning it around showing them the picture. "he told me he broke his charger and wouldn't be on his phone the rest of the night." i said choking up. "shh it's okay y/n" nelson says pulling me in a hug. i lay my head on his chest letting it all out. nelson gently rubs my back kissing my head occasionally. niles comes over and sits in the floor beside us. niles lays his head on my back. "im really sorry y/n you've always been to good for him anyways" niles said getting up. "i'll be right back" Nile's said walking out of the house. i sit up wiping my face with my arm. i pull my hair out of my face and sit back. "y/n im sorry he's an asshole. you should of left him a long time ago" nelson said. "i know." i said picking up my phone.

y/n: we're done. fuck you.
y/bf: why
y/n: because you do nothing but cheat and lie.
y/bf: okay lol
*blocked*

i roll my eyes blocking his contact. "atta girl" nelson said putting his hand out to high five me. i smile high fiving him. but instead of letting go nelson intertwins his fingers with mine. i look up at him and smile causing him to smile back at me. "come on let's go get you cleaned up" nelson said pulling me upstairs. we walk into my room. he sits me down at my vanity and gets out some makeup wipes. he wipes my face down and brushing my hair for me. i smile. "thank you nelson" i said looking into his eyes. wow i never realized how blue they were. "your welcome y/n" Nelson said looking into y/n's eyes. I've always thought y/n's eyes were so beautiful Nelson thought. without even thinking nelson grabs y/n's chin kissing her. y/n smiled in the kiss placing her hand on the back of my head. y/n tugged at my curls during the kiss. we pulled away smiling at each other. "y/n i really like you and i always have you've just always been with that douchebag. you should've been with me this whole time. i promise i will treat you better." nelson said. y/n tears up hugging nelson. "i know nelly" y/n said laying her head on his shoulder. "i like you to" y/n said placing her lips on nelsons forehead. as she's pulling away niles walks in. "oh sorry guys" niles says walking in anyway. "wow niles thanks for the privacy" nelson said causing y/n to laugh still laying her head on Nelson. "did you finally get her Nelson?" Nile's said. "what? you knew about this?" y/n said shocked. "maybe..." Nile's said smiling. "yes y/n, everyone knows except for you. even your mom knows. everyone does. literally everyone." nelson said "wow im stupid" y/n said laughing. "y/n will you please be my girlfriend?" nelson asked. "yes nelson" y/n said. they kissed one more time before they heard the door open. the three got up waking downstairs to see y/n's mom, Cassie (nelsons mom), noah, and nelsons dad. "congratulations guys" cassie said. "what?" y/n said confused. "niles texted the groupchat and said "guys it finally happened'".  "what group chat?" y/n said even more confused. "oh hunny, a group chat that we're all in but your not. only because it's a y/n and nelson group chat." y/n just sat there confused while Nelson laughed. "we all knew you were gonna end up together someday, just some of us knew a little sooner" cassie said raising an eyebrow at me. i laughed before hugging them all then hugging Nelson last. "well thank you guys a lot" y/n said smiling while nelson wrapped his hands around y/n's waist. "bye you two." they all said leaving the house. nelson picked y/n up running up the stairs. "NELSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING" y/n said giggling. "we're gonna go to your room and finish our movie since that bitch wanted to ruin it." nelson said causing me to smile at him. nelson throws me on my bed getting in beside me. i smile at Nelson watching him turn on beauty and the beast. i kiss his head before wrapping my arms around him and laying down. "smile" nelson said snapping a picture of the two.
they then fell asleep cuddling. y/n had never felt more loved.