𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

────────────────

────────────────☠︎︎🦋☠︎

────────────────
☠︎︎🦋☠︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄. The clock read 7:20 and she couldn't even find the strength to lift her arm so she took her pillow and chucked it at the small black box. It fell to the floor with a crack and she sighed knowing she'd have to replace it for the third time this month and Monday had just rolled around again.

She brushed her teeth and stared at the pictures that decorated the ins and outs of her mirror with blank, unsmiling eyes. Her little sister, Bella Swan was in most of them some when she was just a baby and others just as postcards from her back with Renée. She didn't have one picture of her mother in any room or in any photo albums never mind her phone which she always kept guarded.

Charlie was in a lot too but Alex and Brody reigned superior in her camera roll on her phone. They were her best friends since she moved to the god awful school school ever since they took her under their wing and saved her from the jaws of gaping kids.

They were well known amongst their piers mainly for their tendency to smoke and deal behind the bleachers either during or after school. No one snitched even if they were caught with it on them because the last girl to do that got a slap and had a rumour spread that she was pregnant, it's a wonder why Jessica Stanley didn't like Violet.

She ran down the stairs and took her bag whilst skipping breakfast and pressed a kiss to her dads cheek. He was sat at the table reading the paper with toast on his plate and a coffee in hand, "have a good day," he called out as she was already opening the door.

"You too," she already knew how her day would be and even a first grader could say the word. Shit. Her motorbike was her beauty unlike Alex and Brody who flaunted their cash about she saved hers and saved blaming it on Charlie giving her too much allowance when she was asked. If he didn't believe her he didn't let on and she was grateful because she could turn up to school in style.

The sleek black fit in well with the blandness of Forks as only road and trees could be seen as she took the road to her school. Music was blasting in her ears as she listened to this one song on repeat that she couldn't get enough of.

"My baby momma kissed me but she glad I'm gone," Violet sang under her helmet as she revved into the parking lot. Even after years of her going to school people still looked at her in shock for driving a motorcycle like she was the only one on earth who did.