Don't Let Me Fall

"You're not pregnant."

"You sure?" Soraya croaks as she cradles the clearable pregnancy test in her hands, her face wet with tears.

I nod, as I lean against the granite bathroom sink. "You're not pregnant. You're good, Soraya. Johnathan's pull out game isn't weak."

She laughs softly, "I guess so." She sighs, while flushing the already flushed toilet. I guess to calm her nerves, because before I got over here— she was a bubbling and overtly emotional mess. The last thing she wanted was to have an unplanned pregnancy straight out of high-school. After all, Soraya has these dreams that she wants to accomplish and a baby isn't a part of them right now.     "Thank you" she mumbles, while taking a seat on her toilet seat. "I know that I wasn't the being a real best-friend."

    "You definitely weren't, but I understand."

    She nods, "thank you for understanding." "Now, can you tell me about Nathan?" she asks.

Immediately at the sheer thought of him after hearing his name, I break into one of thee most deepest grins.

    "Ooooooh— it's going good then?" she asks.

I shrug, "We're sorta talking again— I mean, he kissed me when we hung out last time, and we've kind of been messing around. I guess... We're supposed to hang out this evening though."

Her eyebrows arches, "Hang out?"

I blush, "yes."

"Oooh- Ya'll going to fuck!" she whispers.

I laugh, "That's a strong possibility."

"Oh hell." Seconds later, Soraya jumps off the toilet seat and crouches down in front of her under the sink cabinet and retrieves three packs of condoms.

"Here— take them. I got them for Johnathan because I didn't know if he knew what to do with them. I just wanted to be prepared but we didn't even use them the first time but he purchased his own. Which means I don't really have any use for them, perhaps you have Nathan can use them."

I groan, "what if it's too big for them?"

She scoffs, "That's a good thing. The last thing you want is a man that's too small. My mama can tell you all about it. The first guy she had sex with was incredibly too small. She still felt like a virgin till she got with my father."

"Girl, you a mess."

"I'm telling the truth." Soraya pauses from rummaging through the cabinet, and glances up at me.

"But in all seriousness though, please make sure that you only decide to have sex— when you are completely ready. Don't do it just for the hell of it. There's a lot more to sex than I knew. It's more simple than I thought but the strings attached to sex makes it a whole lot more complex. That's why only grown people should do it."

"Well— does that make you grown?" I ask.

"Hell no. That's why I'm saying, what I'm saying."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Soraya had spoken a lot of truth earlier on today. She talked about sex in the most mature way. She also stated that condoms sick during sex. It's just a robust scent that causes you to feel uncomfortable. Now don't get me wrong, she stated that after the pain of sex— it felt amazing. A pain full of pleasure, and having an orgasm is top tier, but she also shared how awkward she felt. Discarding her clothing for his viewing, his tongue on her breasts, his hands cupping her ass, the grunts, the shivers, the need to pee and shower after having sex due to the mixture of bodily fluids.