I

Missouri's PoV

Groaning I sat up, opening my eyes and coming face to face with something I can't quite describe.

" Ah, your awake

" Ah, your awake. Good. My Queen has questions for you." I narrowed my eyes as I noticed that my weapons were off on the table next to whoever she was. " And I should answer her questions why?"

The lady didn't look pleased as she held her sword to my neck. " You would do well to obey, and to as your told." I looked at the sword as I saw purplish corruption run through it, reminding me of the Corrupted Kasen's that where experimented on by the Siren's.

" If I didn't listen to an Empress, what makes you think I will listen to a Queen?" She seemed startled at this as she probably expected me to obey, which gave me an opening. Striking fast, I haymakered her causing her to stumble back, while placing a hand to where a punched her. Quickly reacting before she could do anything I Vulcan Nerve Pinched her causing her to crumble to the ground. With quick work I had her tied, and disarmed. Once I was done with that I collected my weapons and placed them where they belonged.

Picking up the sword the lady dropped I observed it, before striking it with my Hatchet cutting it in two. Placing the corrupted shard from the blade in my rucksack, I quickly moved to the door. Opening slightly I peeked into the hallway, and saw what I assumed where drones.

Mostly due to the fact they lacked any human features, and just seemed to float and observe everything

Mostly due to the fact they lacked any human features, and just seemed to float and observe everything. Slinging my Thompson off my back, I made sure the silencer was on and began getting to work. Firing quick five round bursts, destroying about three of them, I crept up to a corner and took a peek. What I saw was a entire hallway full of them.

Rolling into the hallway I let, bullets fly as the rounds tore right through them. Changing mag, I made my way down the hallway, and stopped as I heard a loud bang, and then a shell impact my chest. Looking I saw a figure that looked similar to the lady I knocked out except she had a turret pointed at me instead of a sword. And by the sound and impact I'd say a 78mm.

" Oh? Your still standing and by the looks clearly not hurt by my gun

" Oh? Your still standing and by the looks clearly not hurt by my gun. I wonder what type of tank are you?" I smirked deadly at her as I realized that they thought of me as a tank. Not what I really was. " You think I'm a tank? No, I'm clearly something more dangerous." Before she could ask I sling my Thompson onto my back as I summoned my rigging. With a flash of silver and crimson red there stood my rigging. Shark like, with them snapping at her, my main guns gleaming in the light, my secondary's moving into firing position, with my CIWS aiming at the drones that appeared behind her, and my Missile Launchers aiming at the drones behind me with the other AA gun's.

I watched as her face turned from a confident, cocky, confused one, to a scarred, startled, and lost one. " W-what are you?" I chuckled darkly at her. " Me? I'm the King of the Oceans. USS Missouri BB-63 at your service. And in case you don't get it, I'm a Battleship." With that all said I had all my guns fire, completely annihilating everything around me. Looking at all the damage, I could only smile. With that I continued walking, where I soon found a window.

Taking a look I saw that I was on a cliff, as there was Ocean below me. Smiling I blew up the wall with my Main Guns, and jumped out of the newly created hole, and landed on the Ocean below. With that I began walking out into the deep sea, where I summoned my ship. With it summoned, I high tailed it out of there.

Soon after an hour, I found a dock. And alongside it was a rusted out tanker that was in no way in any condition to be ever used again. Docking, I disembarked from my ship and began exploring the area. And from what I saw, it was basically WW1, and WW2 architecture mixed and mashed together, with ruins here and there.

As I explored some more, I heard the sound of tracks, and engine's, coming up, which caused me to hide in one destroyed buildings. Once the sounds got closer I began hearing talking. " I'm telling you Ratte, that I saw a ship with gun's bigger then you!" I could hear who I assume was Rather sigh. " And I'm telling you that there's no such thing. One, why would a ship have turret's and two why would they be bigger then my guns?" I smiled and figured that these two were friendly.

Silently stepping out behind them I spoke, startling them. " Why don't you ask the owner then?" The quickly whirled around with their rigging equipped. " W-who are you?!"  I chuckled and pointed to where my ship is. " Me? I'm the very same ship you where talking about. And since I couldn't help but hear your conversation, I thought I'd introduce myself and clear things up."

They nodded, but didn't lower their rigging's. " My name is USS Missouri BB-63. I'm a Battleship. A Battleship is basically a tank, but as a boat. Now there are several other types of ship's but where generally the most dangerous." They nodded, and Ratte spoke. " Tiger I here says that you have bigger Turret's then me. Is that true?" I smiled and equipped my rigging, scaring them.

" I do. 16 in, with multiple other turrets. And you shouldn't be surprised. Your turret comes from a Battlecrusier after all." Her face showed one of surprise, before she slowly nodded. " So, do you know where I can go, for supplies and all that?" They nodded, and pointed at a mountain. " That's where we were heading, since it's our base. You can follow us, and get supplies once we reached there." I nodded, gestured for them to lead the way.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And done. Though if I'm honest I really don't know much about Armor Blitz, and that it's basically Azur Lane with Tank's.

Tiger:

Ratte:

Ratte: