The Livestream

I'm scribbling this down so if something happens to me, you know what occurred. I probably don't have much time so I'll get to the point. I was lying in my bed. I was mindlessly scrolling when I came to a livestream. It was of a car driving down a back road at night. The camera seemed to be sitting wear the rearview mirror sat. May a dash cam of sorts. That's all it was. I looked to the corner of the screen to see I was the only person watching it. I clicked on the default profile picture in the other corner and was brought to the streamer's profile. The name was a random string of numbers. Follows sat at zero. I figured it was a new account. I decided to type in the chat to see if I'd get a response. I typed "Hey, how are you?" A few moments later came a "I'm good" from what can only be depicted as a fragile voice. I then said to myself out loud in a sarcastic tone "I'm alright too, thanks for asking." A few seconds later my voice came on the livestream from what I guess is the car speakers. I screamed "What?" and it echoed through the car once again. This time I remained silent so I did hear my voice again. I typed in the chat of the stream "What is happening? Can you hear me?" The driver set out a shallow almost hollow-sounding laugh. Then he made his turn. When he turned my heart sank. He turned onto the main street of the town I live in. I calmed myself by thinking maybe we just live in the same town. This app I'm watching the stream on just shows people around you. The fragile voice spoke again. "So what are we doing at home tonight?" I turned my phone off in a desperate attempt to get away from the stream. I soon realized it wasn't going to help. I picked up my phone and saw he was driving the same roads I do every day. I pushed my home button down to leave the app so I could call the police. I wasn't sure what crime the driver had committed or what I would say. When I pushed the button remained on the stream. I pushed again but stayed, watching the man drive to me. In my panic, I didn't consider leaving the house. A mistake I wish I didn't commit. I watched as the viewer count moved up by one. A few seconds later in the chat popped up a link. I was relieved as I read it. It consisted of a link to a website followed by the words "See me tonight." Then a bunch of heart eyes, eggplant, and squirting emojis. The viewer then left and I clicked the link, despite for an escape. Nothing happened. I stayed on the stream. The driver now drove on my street. The one my house sits on. I yelled, "What are you doing‽" As standard my fearful voice shot through the car. I couldn't see into the car but just the black hood of it. The man then said in his distinct "Just watch and see." My house then came into view in his headlights. I froze, then ran to my window. I saw the mat black car from the stream driving to me. I dropped my phone on the floor to where it lay now. I grabbed the paper and a pen I'm writing this with and started scribbling. That brings us to now. I can see through my window a man just stepped out of the car. His hair is thin and patchy. I can barely see much through my second-story window. I can make out a black shirt and pants that match the shade. He overall looked to be on something. I can't write anymore. He is knocking on the front door downstairs. I have to protect myself.