Draco Malfoy- Is my princess jealous?~

You had been ignoring him after you saw Pansy getting a bit to...touchy, you got jealous very easily when it came to him. He was like a drug you couldn't quit. You were in your room working on your project for potions.

 You were in your room working on your project for potions

(This is your nightwear.)

Without you noticing Draco enters your dorm, he rolls his tongue in his mouth. He quietly walks up behind you placing a hand on your throat applying pressure, not enough to where you couldn't breathe but enough to let you know it was him. "Darling, mind telling me why you're ignoring me?" He said in a low and scarily calm tone, as you shivered slightly from the cold touch of his rings.

You gasped softly looking up at him while his hand remained on your throat. "I was just a bit busy with assignments is all." you said lying. He tightened his grip on your throat and growled "The truth, princess...unless you want me to fuck it out of you."

"Pansy was getting really touchy with you..." You admitted quietly as you felt some wetness grow in your red laced thong when he looked at you with a smirk, almost as if he already knew that was the answer.

"Oh so, is my princess jealous?~" He asks as his free hand goes down and spreads your legs apart and rubbing your core through your thong.

"Y-yes" you gasp out as he continues to tease you. Your wetness is growing as he teases you relentlessly. "God dammit, Draco stop teasing" you whine out softly.

"I'm in charge princess~" he says sternly as his grip tightens slightly. You moan softly as he smirks at your reaction.

"Y-yes sir." You say folding knowing you couldn't fight it. He bent down and kissed you roughly.

As it got heated between the two of you, he lifted you up and laid you on the bed as he removed your thong. He carefully and teasingly entered two fingers, without letting you adjust he started pumping them in and out.

Your hand gripped the bed sheets as he did this getting close to your edge, before you could finish, he removed his fingers. "Baby~" you whine right after.

"Patience princess~" he says as he starts to kiss along your neck roughly. You hear him undo his belt, he slips off his pants and boxers and insert the tip in your entrance. Without warning he starts thrusting into you.

You gasp and start to moan his name quietly, soon you feel the knot getting closer to exploding. You grip the bedsheets. "I'm close." You breathe out as he chuckles, the knot exploding as your body shakes. He continues to thrust into you until he comes undone, he carefully pulls out as he rubs your thighs. "Are you done being jealous, princess?~"