The note.....

(I don't have any sanegiyuu photos so bare with me! Sorry! Btw, this is my first time making a story about my favorite ship :) Sanemi shinazugawa, the wind piller is very aggressive. While on the other hand, the person he
supposedly is suppose to hate is Giyuu tomioka, the Water piller. Giyuu has a big crush on Sanemi. WARNING: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, GAY OR WHATEVER, CURRSING/SWEARING AND AGAINST. )

Sanemi pov:
I woke up very tired. Another day another shitty week. I went to the bathroom, got my self ready and headed out. While I was walking, I crashed into someone. "Hey watch where your going!" When I look up, I see Tomioka. The one who thinks he is better than everyone. No one was around. "Well well well, look who have here, the loner." But he ignored that. I noticed that he had something in his hand. "Um, Shinazugawa, I have something for you.." He looked away as he gave me a box. "What the hell is this?" I opened the box which had a note that said, "Dear Shinazugawa, I have something to tell you. I have feelings for you. I'm not joking or anything. If you don't feel the same way, I understand....
Sincerely,
Tomioka, Giyuu."

I looked at the note in shock. HE LIKED ME? He turned my direction but for some reason, I was fuming and I did something I never thought I would do. I slapped him and said, "YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME? OH GO FUCK OFF YOU DAMM LONER!"The second I said that, I covered my mouth. Tomioka was in shock and had tears in his eyes as he ran away to his estate. I felt bad. Really bad. So I followed him to his estate and peeked through the window to see something I never thought I'd see......

Word count: 316

Thanks for reading yall :)