Dwelling on the Past

"No more joy, an empty tomb. It's so good to sing all day, To dance, to spin, to fly away".

Clara gasped for air as she woke up from her ghastly dream. Who did that voice belong to? She thought. Just thinking about that dream made her break out in a cold sweat. She had the same lucid dreams every night since Chris left... No, snap out of it Clara, there is no point of dwelling on the past.

She walked down the stairs to her dark, damp living room. Living in this old, creepy house was like hell especially since she had no family to comfort her and tell her that everything was alright. But the truth was, nothing was alright. Clara had a family once. They were a happy family until 1983. This was the year her son Chris was killed by the harmless Fredbear, the main character from Fredbear's Family Diner. Her daughter, Elizabeth was trapped in Circus Baby for life and her eldest son, Michael had run away from his father's abuse. Her only family left was her husband, who had left her for good.

Clara walked up to the tv and started flicking through the channels until the phone rang. "Hey Clara" said the voice.

"Hey Mary, what's up?" responded Clara.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to Fredbear's Diner for pizza this afternoon," asked Mary. "I know you don't go to that place anymore since the incident but I think you really need to get out of your house more and socialise."

"Mary" Clara whined. "You know I hate that place and have tried to avoid it".

"I know but you really need to socialise Clara. All this solitary is not good for you. Get out and meet some new people." she said.

"Okay okay. I'll meet you there." Clara promised.

"Great! See you there at 8pm!" Mary responded enthusiastically.