Meeting Mary

Clara hung up the phone and sighed. Mary's request to hang out sounded more like an order in Clara's opinion. She looked at the time on her phone. 7pm. I better get ready to meet Mary at Fredbear's. Mary was always early to everything, including high school when they were teens. Clara went to her room and pulled a light green jumper over her black dress. She took one look in the mirror and instantly wished she hadn't. Clara hated looking at herself because it reminded her of painful memories of the past.

When she arrived at the diner, Mary waved her over to one of the bright red booths. "Hey Clara! I didn't think that you would actually show up" said Mary.

"Yeah to be honest I didn't either" joked Clara but what she said was the honest truth. They joked and talked about their future plans until the pizza came. Clara looked at the pizza. The sauce looked like blood and the toppings looked like flesh. Clara looked over to where Mary was happily devouring her pizza. The more Clara looked at the pizza, the more she wanted to hurl. "I've got to go," she said, getting up and running out of the diner without waiting to hear what Mary was calling after her.

Clara got in her car and drove off fast, desperate to get away from the place where unwanted memories lingered. I can't face going home now and no one being there Clara thought. She drove around to places she never knew existed until she came across Circus Baby's Pizza World. Clara had vowed to never go there again because the main animatronic, Circus Baby, was the one that killed Elizabeth, but something drew Clara to the building. She walked up to the entrance and looked up at the big sign. It was a big card-board cutout of their mascot, Circus Baby in the middle and she had two little, metal clowns on either side of her. Clara looked down from the sign and walked into the building.

"Hello Clara" came a voice from behind her. She spinned around to see her ex-husband, William standing behind her with a girl she had never seen before. "I see you have summoned enough courage to enter Circus Baby's Pizzaworld for the second time." William continued.