<lovely Day?>

Did you have a lovely day?

Marcus woke up without finally having a hard time to breath nor to get up.
"you awake my love?" Marcus looked at the door, there he saw his lover leaning on the door while giving him a soft comfortable smile, Marcus replied with a weak but bright hum.

"do you wanna eat already?" Jeromy asked as he walked up to the bed and sat down beside Marcus who was rubbing his eyes cutely. Again, he hummed as a response, "hmh, okay then let me help you stand up-"

"wa-wait! Let me do i-it.." Marcus finally spoke up but was shortly followed with a soft coughs, "are you sure? That you can stand up by yourself?" Jeromy asked once again getting a nod from Marcus.

Not long after, Marcus slowly and carefully stood up but was also being guided by Jeromy, once he was standing on his feet he looked up at Jeromy and smiled softly,   "wh-what's for b-breakfast?"Marcus mumbled for Jeromy to hear, Jeromy smiled softly before speaking up.

"something special my love."

"let me just-"

"I can d-do it, ji-jiro" Marcus told his stubborn boyfriend once again, his boyfriend keeps telling him that he had to feed him, as usual.

"but marcus.." Jeromy mumbled out worriedly, worried that Marcus will throw up everything he ate if he didn't get the right amount he has to eat for his greedy stomach.

"I-I can do it Jiro, please let me feed myself for once, yo-you always f-feed me but I-I always ended up t-throwing up E-everything..and the thing I h-hate is that your blaming y-yourself for i-it. So please, just once??" Marcus insisted, he really di wanted to do everything himself for just one time, he didn't like the idea of letting Jeromy do everything himself.

You see, Jeromy is a working student, or that is what Marcus calls or sees it. Jeromy is a dance teacher in their college and a tutor of two grade 3 students, he somehow gets enough salary for it, enough for the two of them to live a life. They have their own apartment, but of course, Jeromy's salary isn't enough for it, so their friends, Reyster and Vinci are also helping them on it, they are not only some kinds of friends but their are also their parents-figure, having no parents was hard for them so having Reyster and Vinci by their side is the only way he could live better then better. Reyster and Vinci has parents who owns a company, but their were also the new CEO of their parents' company, they were arranged married for business only, or that was what the parents thought, Reyster and Vinci fell in love to each other and gladly, their parents supported them. So actually, my point on them is they are the one who is taking care of Marcus, whenever Jeromy is out doing his part time jobs.

Phew that was a long explanation.

And finally, Jeromy agreed on letting marcus eat by himself which made Marcus all happy, who couldn't resist this cute little giggly bunny anyway?

After eating, they both decided to go out to walk to the park, so they get dressed up and went outside.

They were both walking on the park, hand in hand, before one of them spoke up, "how are you feeling today my love?" Jeromy asked as they both found a bench and sat on it to take a break from walking,

"I-I feel great t-today! I like wanna d-do everything I didn't when I haven't g-got this sickness of m-mine!" Marcus said brightly with a bright smileand was already followed with coughs, Jeromy immediately went to get his inhaler but Marcus refused with shaking his head slowly and giggling cutely.

"Really? I hope you always feel like that darling.." Jeromy softly said with a comfortable smile, happy to see his lover all giggly.

"I wi-will! But am tired.. C-can we go home n-now?" Marcus insisted.

"hmh sure love, let's go!"

And with that, they both went back home, hand in hand.

~~______________~~

So i have decided po na i wil not make this story taglish po, am so sorry po talaga becuz nasanay lang po talaga ako sa englishhh.

So for the long update!

Your author
-Suni!