34 ⋆ BOTH OF YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION

AFTERGLOW- TAYLOR SWIFT

"Tell me that it's not my fault
Tell me that I'm all you want
Even when I break your heart"

I think this one suits them.

12, June, 2023𓆩♱𓆪

12, June, 2023
𓆩♱𓆪

I ran my fingers through my curls as the warm water ran down on me from the showerhead as I was thinking of how fucked up this day will possibly be while I stare up at the sunroof, seeing how clear the sky is and beginning to miss the grey hour.

I'm saying this because I think Niall told the others about what happened the other day. The day when I almost had a chance to kill Devlin Heart. Yesterday, I spent some time alone at home and then searched for vinyl and came out of the shop with nothing new so I went straight home and started writing.

I open my eyes with wet lashes, now feeling my eyes burn a bit as I turn off the shower and slide open the glass shower door so I can get out and get dressed, not knowing if I'm late to show up at a place Niall wanted me to show up at two-fifteen with the others who expect me to show up.

After getting dressed, I went back in the bathroom to put in my contacts while Niall started calling me for the millionth time today. He also decided to be my morning alarm. "What!" I shout at the phone on the counter while I search for my contacts. "You need to stop calling me or else I won't show up!"

"When are you on your way?"

"In a second," I grumble, opening the medicine cabinet and then the drawers.

"Come on, man!"

"Just sh-" I shut my eyes, now realizing that I ran out of contacts for my eyes. I balled up my fists, now in the need to punch the glass in front of me but I knew I couldn't. "FUCK ME!" I yell, grabbing my phone and rushing out of the bathroom, grabbing my bag off my well-made bed and my helmet.