38 ⋆ I CAN'T BE CLAIMED ALL THE TIME

ELASTIC HEART - SIA

"And I will stay up through the night
Let's be clear, won't close my eyes
And I know that I can survive
I'll walk through fire to save my life"

"And I will stay up through the nightLet's be clear, won't close my eyesAnd I know that I can surviveI'll walk through fire to save my life"

TW: death / blood

𓆩♱𓆪

"I'm kind of dying to know about you more."

"Really?" He asks me and I nod, "Like your real name." I gave an example.

"You have to earn it."

Both me and Skulls stepped up the large staircase of this large fancy restaurant he had been invited to and wanted me to come with him as his gorgeous date in a black dress with a simple necklace underneath. Also knowing that I have to deal with doctors on the next day.

He also said that we both never had a date or a moment together the way he wanted to. Earlier, I suggested he and I could eat a burger or something but he told me he's vegan and he doesn't like fast food or anything like that. Of course, he could never do normal people things I'm becoming interested in doing.

There's one other place I would feel normal going to.

The stables.

I haven't went there in months.

"I have a few people you're going to meet and sit with for tonight." He informed me as we went up to another flight of the wide staircase and I finally heard the sounds of violins and the rest of the wind family ahead. "Oh uh- okay." I nodded and I felt his fingers clenching around my hand all of a sudden.

"Be nice and do not disappoint them." He side-eyed me with those bright blue eyes in warning. He always makes such intense eye contact with me all the time. "I'm not fooling around."

"I'll try not to," I murmur.

He huffed, "Enough with the side talk." He then lets go of my hand so he can lock arms with me like couples would. "No threats, no rolling your eyes, or talking about anything about your life that'll seem pathetic to others because they do not care about the past. They care about the future and that's what it's all about." He whispered as soon as we made it to the main room in red and orange lighting the huge chandeliers.