41⋆ I DIDNT DO ANYTHING

WIPED OUT! - THE NEIGHBORHOOD

"My current state
Is heavy
Hope it's a phase or something

Don't let me go"

15, June, 2023𓆩♱𓆪

15, June, 2023
𓆩♱𓆪

"What are they going to do to me, what is this for this time?" I questioned while getting out of the vehicle when Skulls opened the door for me instead of letting his guard do that.

"Blood work and a few other things done before I let them send in a prescription for you." He held my hand as we both started walking across the parking garage with a low ceiling to the other floors of vehicles above us. "What kind of medication? I don't think I'm sick like that... I feel fine." I said to him and the guard stood by the entrance of the hospital building, waiting for Skulls to hand over his gun he'd always have on him before entering.

"A prescription for your sleep."

My nightmares.

"Before or after you get that medication I will provide you with it, I have someone else to look after you while you sleep for a few hours a night while Liam is gone for a bit. I told you this yesterday." He stepped into the building and walked through security with me behind him. "But you know I don't like doctors..." I whisper, suddenly wrapping my arms around his left arm to stay close and away from the other sick people in the waiting room who are now gazing over at him and me.

"Well, my love, this is the only way you'll be checked. You'll be just fine." He whispered back before having to speak to the lady at the front desk even though I should be doing this kind of stuff on my own since I'm an adult.

Twenty-one years old. An age where you're finally legal to drink, but I think I've been drinking since I was nineteen. Ever since I woke up, he thinks he can take care of me and do other things for me as if I'm still that vulnerable fake-blonde nineteen-year-old. I turn my head to my shoulder, feeling a few eyes on me as I begin to wish that time could slow down for me so I would not have to worry or wish that time could speed up to get it over with.