42 ⋆ HARRY AND I...

CAN'T CATCH ME NOW - OLIVIA RODRIGO

"But I'm in the trees, I'm in the breeze
My footsteps on the ground
You'll see my face in every place
But you can't catch me now
Through wading grass, the months will pass
You'll feel it all around
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now
No, you can't catch me now"

"But I'm in the trees, I'm in the breezeMy footsteps on the groundYou'll see my face in every placeBut you can't catch me nowThrough wading grass, the months will passYou'll feel it all aroundI'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhereBut you can't catch ...

For Maxine <3

18, June, 2023

18, June, 2023

𓆩♱𓆪

"I want something Saint Laurent or those sexy YSL heels I've been seeing on the internet." Roxy raised her knees to her chest while eating her second burger since she said she hadn't eaten all day. "Fuck..." she spoke out loud with the food in her mouth, "I wanna run to the club."

Well, she's trying to eat away all her negative thoughts. Some guy was coming after her trying to "bang" on her. That's what she told me yesterday when she got home. I was staying locked up in my room for a bit and I had to admit to myself that I was scared to go up to Skulls about what happened but I needed to talk with him since he didn't like it when I kept things from him. Roxy came to my room and she saw that I was a little down without showing that I clearly was and she said that she and I could go shopping the next day to talk it out if I wanted to.

I wanted Emmet to come along while Ronnie is busy at the club and Saphhire is out biking around with the Greeners or should I say with her family down south. I also needed to go out shopping so I could get Axol a birthday present of course since his birthday is coming up.

"Can you tell us what's going on now?" Roxy asks me while looking through a whole lot of clothing. "Yeah," Emmet agrees, "you can tell us anything. You trust us more than you trust Harry and the others right now."

I was crossing my arms over my chest, deciding not to pick out anything to buy just yet. I wouldn't tell them anything 'cause I don't want to mess things up more. I still wanted to keep the things Harry and I did a secret but I think I'm going to have to with my two best friends who would tell me private things about their lives. "Back on the ninth... Harry and I left Ronnie's club and went to an abandoned hospital for a moment. We made a deal about starting over... starting over whatever we had-"