44 ⋆ IF YOU JUMP, I WILL TOO

WHERE'S MY MIND - MAXENCE CYRIN

⋆ WHERE'S MY MIND - MAXENCE CYRIN ⋆

20, June, 2023

20, June, 2023

𓆩♱𓆪

Dinner at Polly's was fine.

She brought me to her mom's place in a neighborhood full of people in their own nice houses who might be middle class and not first class like Skulls. I wasn't used to eating other people's homemade foods but I did anyway since I don't eat as much. I get something small for breakfast, a nice meal for lunch, and sometimes dinner when it's a good night afternoon to do so. Usually, me and Roxy would sneak and get other stuff like junk food and late-night snacks even though there could be a few guards around the house mostly outside since Roxy prefers to leave this place private.

Polly's mom seemed so sweet and her sister as well. They made me feel so welcome and her sister was the only one who was so shy to talk to me. I guess she just knows me as a celebrity and it might seem rare to certain people who have never been around one. While I was there, I tried asking some simple questions to just get to know them like normal people would so I asked her sister Willow how she was doing in school and what she was planning to do during summer break. She said she didn't have anything planned and just wanted to spend time with her friends from school and also to spend time with her sister Polly.

She then complimented me on my nails and I responded to her by saying that my nails aren't as pretty as hers with all the charms and glitter on them. She then told me, "At least you got yourself claws, girl!" with a big grin on her face and I laughed a little at her comment.

By the time the little dinner was over, I told Polly she could take me home and so she did. The drive was quiet and the rest of my night was quiet. The only thing I had to think about was either go on a date somewhere with Harry or just say no and walk away.

Today is another brand new day.

It will be busy and long.