> laser tag <

The frequent flashes of the opposing teams were not really bright enough to lighten the dark surroundings, but they were visible. The boy with the chocolate brown hair just cursed under his breath as he quickly hid behind an obstacle.

Damnit, where's Lix when you need him? His teammate had vanished a few minutes ago, and now he was basically on his own. It had also been about five minutes in which he had been stuck in this place. There were too many people running past him, but at least they couldn't see him.

Gosh, I'm never going laser tagging again.

Besides Felix, there were also Seungmin, Minho and Hyunjin with him, although he didn't really pay attention to who was in which team. All he knew was that Felix was in his own team and the other's weren't. That's all he needed to know.

A silent thump made his head whip around. With slightly wide eyes, he pressed himself closer to the obstacle as he noticed the familiar silhouette. The raven strands laying at his temples, and the bit of hair that had started growing into what seemed like the beginning of a mullet — the fact that his haircut alone was able to make him stare was the living proof of how much he adored Minho.

His eyes continued to glue themselves to the older one, as Jisung could only hold his breath and hope Minho, too, would overlook him. Walk past him.

For a second he really thought it would work, but then he registered the eyes flashing towards the hiding spot. Oh shit...

Strangely, Minho only paused. He took a good look at him, before taking very slow steps towards him. The dim half-lit area made it hard to discern what kind of expression the black haired's face carried.

"Wh-what?", Jisung whispered, not really knowing what Minho wanted to do. If he wanted to shoot me, he would've done it, so what is he trying to do? His thoughts started racing with every step he got closer. "Minho?" Instinctively he backed away a bit, but the corner that the two walls behind him formed were soon pressing against his shoulder blades.

Yet, Minho didn't stop.

And he didn't talk either. Jisung could barely wonder what the hell was going on, as a hand placed itself next to his head. "M-Minho?", he repeated a bit unsure now.

And suddenly Minho was so freaking close. His nose was almost touching his own, his breath definitely brushing the younger's lips.

"What are yo-", his words got cut by those of Minho. The older's voice was low, Jisung was wondering how he was even able to hear it.

"Just hold still for a second..."

And the next thing on his mind was Minho. All of a sudden, all he knew was their lips being locked together breathlessly, warm and sweet. It did something to the brunette's lower chest. He loved it.

At the moment, his mind was just blank. Like, entirely. Nothing else except the gentleness in which Minho chose to press against him, the heat that spread through every inch of his body — especially his face and ears.

Are we really doing this? He refused to believe that this was happening.

Why would he kiss me so randomly though?

Something in the back of Jisung's mind nudged him back towards rationality. But as soon as he took the first step in that direction, Minho somewhat forcefully pulled him back with some more simple words.

"You think too much.", he murmured in between the first and the second kiss, and it just made Jisung want to melt. Right into the black haired's arms, forgetting about everything. And he was—

A short sound. They parted.

The younger looked down at himself, seeing the color of his equipment flashing. Then he looked up at Minho, who visibly held back a smirk. His hand brushed across Jisung's cheek one last time, as if to say 'sorry, not sorry'.

And then he just left. Leaving a confused Jisung. It took about a minute or so for him to reorganize his thoughts and realize what had just happened.

That bastard— did he really just—... Jisung was frustrated. But only a little. Not because of the fact that Minho had just pushed him into a corner and kissed him, no. It was because he knew — they both knew — that he wouldn't be able to be angry at the older.

And latter had just used that mercilessly.

"Lee Minho you asshole...", he cursed starting to walk out of his hideout.

What annoyed him the most was, that he found that action from just now really fucking attractive and hot. And probably Minho knew just that as well.