Sugamon-Like brothers

#14:
Requested by @creativeweird0 thank you for this amazing request haha. Hopefully it's not that bad...I'm sorry but I've told any of you guys before but I'm not really good at writing...um smut. So don't mind me:) you can always tell me how I can improve:) love you guys~
Sugamon,Suga and Rap Monster from BTS.
--
The awkward atmosphere in the BTS dorm sucked. Well because it was Monday and they weren't going to have any schedules for the rest of the week. "You know we could do something fun together instead of just sitting here." Jimin said as the tension in the air rose. Rap Monster chuckled. "Coming from the one that has no jams." Rap Monster said and left the younger stunned. "Aish. You two,will you stop teasing each other." Suga spoke up. "Yes hyung." The two rolled their eyes and Suga who was sitting closer to Rap Monster hit his shoulder and he fell backwards. "Yah hyung!" Rap Monster pushed back and Suga hit Rap Monster again. "Aish Jinja pabo!" Suga hit Rap Monsrer repeatedly. "Stop it! Now go to your room idiots!" Jin said in fustration at watching the two boys fight. "Jin Hyung I'm the leader you can't tell me what to do!" Rap Monster said but Jin glared at him and he pulled Suga's hand and ran to his room. "I swear they're like brothers. Idiots." J-Hope laughed. "Let's bet on what's going to happen in that room..." Jungkook smirked and out his hand down.

~Suga's POV~

"I can't belive you caused us to be trapped in our room." I told Namjoon. "Yeah right Hyung. You were the one that started this!" He talked back and I smacked his head. He pulled my arm making me fall ontop of him. "Yah! Let me go!" I cried out when he wrapped his legs around my body and held tight to my arms. "You're so weak." He said evil-like. "B-bo?" [w-what?] I finally managed to pull out and I hit him in the place where sun doesn't shine. "AH!" Namjoon shrieked. "Look who's the girl now." I chuckled and ruffle his hair. He gave me a death glare and I crawled on top of him. "I don't like you." I sai straight up to his face. Well it wasn't true. I loved him. "I don't like you either." He replied,but I leant down and kissed him. "H-Hyung what are you doing?" Namjoon pushed me back and wiped his lips. "I love you actually." I said and his eyes glistened for some reason. "What?" I snapped at him. "I love you too." He replied and climbed on top of me. I didn't want to let him dominate me.

I stripped him of his clothes and he blushed and covered himself like a lady. "Yah,man up!" I said and hit him. I noticed how big his member was,but no I was planning to be the top. I'm not going to be like all the fanfictions that all our fans write. I'm not going to bottom. I took off all my clothes and kissed his neck all the way down to his belly. Then,I went further down as kissed his throbbing member. He shivered and I licked his veins that were trailing down his member. "Uh...Hyung. Are you planning to dominate me?" He asked and I smirked and but down on his head as a yes. He jumped a bit and my tongue travelled to his slit. I went back up and put his legs on my shoulder. I placed my tip at his entrance after fingering him. I pushed in and he winced,pulling into my red hair. "Hyung...wait." He asked me to stop which I did. He let himself relax. "You can move now." He said and I nodded. I thrusted deep and hard first and he moaned out loud. "Yah keep it down Namjoon." I covered his mouth but he bit my hand and I pulled back. I thrusted faster and his loans got out of hand. What the hell. We didn't really care now. All we wanted now was each other. "Damn you're so tight!" I groaned and held tighter into his shoulders. The scratches on my back were deep and painful but I wanted more of the tingling be feelig. I thrusted harder. And there it was. The loudest moan. Because I hit his prostate. "Right there Hyung!" He moaned. I hit that spot repeatedly and not long after we both came simultaneously. "Urghhh...that was fun. Especially when you topped." Namjoon said and kissed me passionately.

~Author's POV~ --Outside the Room--

"Pay up hyungs. I win." Jungkook smiled cheekily as he was the only one that bet that they were going to have sex and Suga was topping. [Cheeky Jungkook!]