Chapter 13

Kıvılcım and Omer sleep together in bed. Omer is cuddled up with her. After some time, Kıvılıcım wakes up by a baby. She felt a strong movement in her stomach. She grabbed her stomach and sat on the bed. Omer opened his eyes and looked at her.

Omer: Kıvılcım?

Kıvılcım: You were here the whole time?

Omer: Yes. Something wrong?

Kıvılcım: The baby begins to move rapidly. I'm feeling a little pain.

Omer: Is there anything I can do for you?

Kıvılcım: Will you sit here with me?

Omer: Of course.

He was happy. He grabbed her hand and looked at her.

Kıvılcım: I'm sorry I blew up like that last night. But what you said hurt me a lot.

Omer: You have nothing to apologize for. I'm sorry for everything. I said it in anger. I didn't control it. I didn't want to say it, but it happened. I regret it very much. I love you very much.

Kıvılcım: When I found out I was pregnant, I was very happy. It was the best day of my life. I want this baby very much, and I can't wait to take him in my arms. I love you very much, too, and I don't want any more misunderstandings between us.

Omer: I promise, darling. It won't happen again.

Kıvılcım moved towards Omer and hugged him. Omer hugged her and they kissed. Doga is sitting in the living room with Sonmez. They're both taking care of Cemre. Alev went to work after breakfast. Metehan and Cimen went to the University to bring the necessary documents for their admission. Doga got a call from a lawyer about divorce attorney. He gave her very good information. The trial is in two weeks. Doga was very pleased. She immediately shared the news to Sonmez, who was very happy.

Doga: Everything will be over in two weeks.

Sonmez: I'm very happy for you, Doga. I hope Fatih doesn't cause any trouble.

Doga: Me, too, but hope for the best.

Sonmez: Tell your mom about it later.

Doga: Of course I'll tell her. Let her rest. She's been reacting very strongly to everything lately. I don't want anything to happen to her or the baby. I'm worried about her.

Sonmez: You're right. When she was pregnant with you and your sister, she stayed at home all day. Your father didn't care about her. He was out of the house most of the time. What she's going through during this pregnancy is new to her.

Doga: Really? How could he do something like that? How can he not care about his wife when she's pregnant? What a man ...

Sonmez: Unfortunately, such people exist. Luckily, Omer is with her now, he loves her very much, supports her and cares for her.

Doga: Right. I'm very happy that Omer and Mom are together, even though he's Fatih's uncle.

Sonmez: Omer is different from the rest of the family.

Doga: He's normal.

They both started laughing. Kıvılcım and Omer went down to them.

Doga: Good morning mom.

Kıvılcım: Good morning darling.

Sonmez: Do you want something to eat or drink?

Kıvılcım: No. Omer brought me breakfast in bed.

Sonmez: Good. Come on, sit with us.

Omer: How's Cemre?

Doga: Very good. She's growing faster and faster.