A TYPICAL LOVE STORY!!!

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I looked at him laughing. I watched from a distance. My eyes shining with love and adoration for him. He was unaware.

I would talk to him, saying everything yet not everything.

I told him everything. From the smallest detail to the largest fact.

He had walked into my life the moment he had walked through my door. He had walked into my heart the moment he had looked into my eyes.

His family had arrived at my house. My mum and his were best friends. So naturally they were friends.

He is the beautiful angel named Park Jimin made me stupid boy jeon jungkook to fall in love with first sight.

His mum had come in upset shaken. Yet he was smiling taking everything in silent. He always was a analyser. Me mused to myself.

I had watched him laughing as if nothing was wrong and forever staying strong for him and his family.

He never cried never let any tears drop from his eyes.

He was silent at first but became best friends with my sister. My enemy. Well you know the usual sibling rivalry.

Slowly slowly he became more comfortable around everyone and starting to talk. Laughing all the time and smiling yet I could tell he was broken.

Mine and his family came closer and closer.

Once they began a conversation they talked like there was no tomorrow. He intrigued me. He was perfect the moment I saw him I knew he had me going crazy. He was beautiful yet hadn't realised it.

I teased him and fought with him. Me leader of the boys football group and he leader of the cheerleaders group. He was tough and wouldn't let no one even touch him or his little brother or anyone he cared about.

His family and my became more and more closer.

His dad took me under his wing and looked after me. Toughened me up. Played around with me
I teased him while he frowned. Why was he so addicting to have around?

I would do anything just to have him stay with me, saying anything to make him stop. Get any reaction from him.

He hated me with a passion, yet I found him amusing. He was smart and foiled my every plan. I was the brains and became the little man.

Just for him.

I helped him whenever he needed it, with and without he saying it. It was a unspoken agreement.

I stared at him without him knowing. Every time we argued we became closer. I always held a grin for a week after our bantering.

You guys. That's what everyone would say with a sigh.

What. We both would reply.

He was innocent and cute.

He was the good little boy and he was perfect.

I knew I couldn't have him and it hurt like hell.

I craved his laugh, his smile and his eyes.

One look and the world would become right.

Wait what were these feelings. Leaving me more and more confused.

I didn't know what he was doing to me forever on my mind.

Water fights and kid against parents what they used to do. Now what happened.

"Hello." Was how I started a conversation on line.