Wake up 4

Marinette

"M'Lady wake up it's 4am", Chat whispered.

"It's early kitty", I said half awake.

"I know but we should be heading home we'll see eachother tonight Bugaboo Chat Blanc's gone it's ok", He said reassuring me.

"O-ok", I yawned.

We parted ways.

"Marinette I need a Macaroon", Tikki whispered.

I gave Tikki her macaroon then fell back asleep at home.

Adrien

"Plagg I think she's falling in love with me!", I smiled.

"The sweet talk it's horrible Ew lover boy",Plagg laughed.

She was falling in love with me but hopefully Bunnix wouldn't return. Being stuck in the future was not fun.

Plagg was busy eating camembert and I fell asleep.

Marinette

"Marinette wake up!",Bunnix whispered.

"Wh-what", I mumbled.

"You left using the miraculous?", Bunnix said mad.

"You just trapped us there to fall in love", I sat up crossing my arms.

"Well I guess it worked a bit but we need you to return incase of the akumatised person ok", Bunnix whispered trying to not wake my parents up.

"Fine", I said upset.

I transformed and went through the Burrow where Chatnoir was waiting.

"Guess she got you too?", Chat laughed.

"Yeah she woke me up from my beauty sleep", I said annoyed.

"Well did falling asleep on Me last night stop you from sleeping at home", Chat joked.

I wanted to say something but I just couldn't.

"Here we are back at the apartment I'll be going enjoy", Bunnix winked at me.

Adrien

"Why'd she wink at you?", I asked confused maybe Ladybug knows something.

"She just is being strange you know", Ladybug replied looking away awkwardly.

Well that was strange I thought. We were stuck back in the future again this time Bunnix would be checking up on us.

Marinette

"I think I'm going to get something to eat it is morning after all", I said as chat looked at me blushing.

"You look lovely in the morning M'Lady", Chat smiled at me.

"Thanks Kitty cat", I replied.

We ended up just having some toast for breakfast there wasn't much food here.

"Wanna Game?", Chat asked.

"Sure why not I know I'll win", I smirked.

We sat down and started to play something felt familiar I couldn't think of what it was if we had did this together before awhile ago in our time.

"You ok LB?", he asked checking on me.

"Yeah all good looks like I win!", Folded my arms smiling.

"No fair!", He giggled.

Adrien

"LB I want to show you something", I asked.

"What is it Kitty?", She said staring into my eyes.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the balcony.

"Look at the Eiffel tower at night it's-", I said before she cut me off.

"Beautiful I know", She said ending my sentence.

I pulled her in for a hug. Then kissed her passionately.
She kissed me back.

Marinette

Not again I thought to myself the Alley cat got me to kiss him again.

"Chat!", I yelled out.

"Did I do something wrong I'm sorry Bugaboo", He replied with disappointment in his eyes.

"No you didn't kitty I'm just going to call it a night see you in the morning", I said as I left to my room.

"Youse kissed again are you sure you don't love him?", Tikki asked smiling.

"Yes I'm sure I think I don't know anymore!", I screamed into my pillow.

I didn't know did I love or was it just the moment that made us kiss. I wasn't sure of anything anymore.

"LB you ok in there I heard a scream?", Chat asked knocking the door.

"Yeah I'm good night kitty", I said.

"Night M'Lady", He whispered.

It made me blush luckily he couldn't see.

Adrien

"Are you going to stop yet and get me some camembert?", Plagg asked.

It was 1am I had been up all night telling him about ladybug.

"I'll stop plagg you had some not long ago I'm off to sleep", I whispered to plagg.