part 1 .Impel...,

Cherry walked past the street her whole head and face housed inside her grey hoodie."yoh cherry!!!,..",some guy was calling her but she didn't notice because she was listening to music.she kept on wondering why people kept staring at her until a guy ran past her and made her stop.
The guy was tall, his eyes had sparkling gold flecks in the hazel, his lips were pink (the lower lip mostly)...he was super attractive."yoh cherry I've been calling you like ten times!! Wassup!" ...."Aaa you say whaat"cherry now responded taking off her earphones . "So you've not heard what I've said?"the guy asked.
"Yeah like damn I was busy with music, you see!!"she said as she showed the guy her phone and earphones.
"So tell me stranger, who are you and what do you wanna tell me...aaand tell how you got to know my name "she said and smiled at the end.
"Eeem okay I'm hazel and am the new neighbor.Your mum welcomed us on Saturday you were not there "hazel smiled.
"Am actually sick all the time when am at home ,I don't like the environment...feels lonely "she said looking at hazel "I used to love home until now and forever"she looked at hazel again then stopped, hazel also stopped.They stared at each other for some seconds then cherry "am weird right?"before even hazel could answer she added "look I know my mum is really trying to get me friends because she thinks am lonely, but i don't think am that friend you are looking for,I don't know what my mom told you about me but you need to get friends, the pretty ones (smile), you are cute so you need cute girls"
"Hey hey, girlll,"hazel dragged the girl part."Do you know that you talk too much?, it's not bad to talk but at least take-a -break"
Cherry looked down .Hazel stopped and so did cherry,he touched cherry's shoulder rubbing it.Cherry was uncomfortable at first but then hazel added "look cherry,I don't know what shit you are going through but I was introduced to you as my first friend,so am not gonna change that "he lowered his head and closely brought his lips towards cherry's ears then whispered "who knows maybe you'll be my girl"he lip smacked."Take this, it's my number "he said as he crossed the pathway to a garden
"What (laughs), you are crazy hazel!!!, we'll see ,I won't text you crazy one "..."actually I'll be moving out to join college "cherry was now shouting."You talk alot baby girl just text me "hazel shouted back as he plucked a gardenia flower and smelled it,he wanted cherry to see that.She did nothing, just stared and shook her head like she was disappointed with something.

Follow up my page for chapter 2
And also comment please, your comments motivate me