chapter 23 the wedding day

THE WEDDING DAY

FREEN POV
I'M NERVOUS Hindi ko maipaliwanag ang aking nararamdaman habang nag aayus kami pagdating namin sa hotel kung saan kami aayusan nakita ko naman agad ang mga kaibigan ko they already done

Agad naman nila ako niyakap you're turn na pasok na tayo sa loob para maayusan kana sabi nila at hinila na nila ako

Becky Pov

I'm so excited and nervous also nasa room na ako kung saan andun narin ang mga kaibigan ko pati si mama at papa naka ayus na sila ako nalang itong aayusan.

Anak congrats and We proud of you ngayon ikakasal kana sana alagaan mo ang asawa mo ok
Be responsible sabi nila na naluluha na ma pa alam kona poh un don't cry na sabi ko sa mama ko

At tinapik nalang ako ni papa ok punta kana sa loob at mag ready na mauna na kami sa inyo sabi ni papa

Bago ako pumasok ai tinawagan ko muna si kuya billie hello naka ready naba lahat make sure na walang manggugulo sa kasal ko sabi ko sa kaniya

Yes boss all ready na after ng malaman ko lahat ng plano ng taong nag papamanman sa amin akala mo maiisahan mo kami pwes hindi ako papayag

Fast forward

Standing infrant of the visitor at sa harap ng mga magulang ko at isa isa na nga nag sisimula na ang music habang nag lalakad ang mga bridesmaids at groomsmen habang nag lalakad sila papalapit sakin

And after a minute nakita kona ang aking beautiful bride na papalapit habang naka hawak sa braso ng kaniyang magulang

And I'm looking up dahil alam kong tutulo na ang aking luha pinigilan kong maluha.and finally nasa harap kona sila

AGAD NAMAN AKO NAG MANO SA MAGULANG ni freen at siyaka ko inabot ang kamay niya at naglakad na papunta sa harap ng pari.

While I'm looking at her ai biglang nag salita ang pari

Friends and relatives, we have come here today at the invitation of (Ms RebeccaPatriciaArmstrong) and (FREEN SarochaChankimha) to share in the joy of their wedding. This outward celebration that we shall see and hear, I believe, is an expression of the inner love and devotion they have in their hearts toward one another. I believe marriage is of God, and (Bride) and (Groom) come today desiring to be united in this sacred relationship of marriage.

Who is giving this woman to be married to this man? (Father): Her mother and I do!

Minister to Bride and Groom: The ceremony of marriage in which you come to be united is one of the first and oldest ceremonies in the entire world, celebrated in the beginning in the presence of God himself. Marriage is a gift in that we give ourselves totally to one another. I believe that marriage is a gift given to comfort the sorrows of life and to magnify life's joys.

Marriage is the clasping of hands, the blending of two hearts, the union of two lives into one, and your marriage must stand, not by the authority of the State, nor by the seal on your wedding certificate, but by the strength and power of the faith and love you have in one another.

Habang nakikinig kami ai hindi ko mapigilan na tignan ang aking bride you're so beautiful babe bulong ko sa kaniya at she smile to me

Wedding Vows
Now, will you please pass your flowers, turn and face one another and join hands to express your vows of love and devotion each to the other.

To Groom: Will you please repeat this vow to (Bride), saying after me: I (RebeccaPatriciaArmstrong), take you (FREENSarochaChankimha), to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you.

To Bride: Will you please repeat this vow to (Groom), saying after me: I (FREEN SarochaChankimha), take you (RebeccaPatriciaArmstrong), to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you.

And after our vows ai ang wedding rings exchanged

Habang nag sasalita si Father ai nakatitig parin ako kay freen

(Priest)Having this kind of love in your hearts for one another, you have chosen to exchange rings as the sign and seal of the promises you are making to one another today.

To Groom: (RebeccaPatriciaArmstrong), will you please take this ring and place it upon the third finger of (FREENSarochaChankimha) left hand, and holding her hand in yours, please repeat this promise to her saying after me: With this ring, I seal my promise, to be your faithful and loving husband, as God is my witness.

Habang nilalagay ko ang singsing ai nanginginig na ako at dikona mapigilan ang maluha

To Bride: (FREEN SarochaChankimha), will you please take this ring and place it upon the third finger of (RebeccaPatriciaArmstrong) left hand, and holding his hand in yours please repeat this promise to him saying after me: With this ring, I seal my promise, to be your faithful and loving wife, as God is my witness.

Habang sinusuot ni freen ang singsing sa aking daliri ai nakita kong umiiyak narin ito

Pronouncement of Marriage
(FREEN) and (REBECCA), you have come here today before us and before God and have expressed your desire to become husband and wife. You have shown your love and affection by joining hands, and have made promises of faith and devotion, each to the other, and have sealed these promises by the giving and the receiving of the rings. Therefore, it is my privilege as a minister and by the authority given to me by the State of PHILIPPINES I now pronounce that you are husband and wife. (Groom), you may kiss your wife.

At agad ko naman tinaas ang kaniyang veil
Tinititigan ko muna siya sabay lapat ng aming mga labi and all clap 👏 💖

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my privilege to introduce to you for the first time Mr. and Mrs. ARMSTRONG

AFTER THAT AI AGAD NAMAN KAMING UMALIS DAHIL AFTER NG KASAL NAMIN AI FLIGHT NARIN NAMIN PARA SA HONEYMOON NAMIN..

NAKAPAG PABOOK NARIN SI DAD

ENJOY KAYO ANAK PAHABOL NILA MAMA AT PAPA dapat pag balik niyo my pamangkin na kami biro naman ng mga kapatid namin

Sinabayan ko naman ang kanilang biro

No need na baka nga meron na kayong pamangkin eh remember nauna na kaming nag honeymoon sabi ko sa kanila sabay ngisi at lahat sila ai nag sitawanan

Habang ang  asawa ko ai namumula na sa hiya dahil sa pinag sasabi ko isang hampas ang binigay sakin..na kinatawa ko naman sabay yakap sa kaniya..