Timothy Heller

Well we'll We'll, if It isn't Timothy Heller, THE QUEEN OF LIARS.... L3x was only the

-fnf0bsessed-

If you thought I was joking when I said they gave the L3x Upd0g treatment to Timothy Heller in the comments as well.... I've got news for ya.... (I have my friends's permission to do this dw) One of my friends is a HUGE Melanie fan too....

 (I have my friends's permission to do this dw) One of my friends is a HUGE Melanie fan too

If y'all don't know who Tim0thy H3ller is, you're lucky. She's this person who ALSO falsely accused someone of r@pe. This person being Melanie Martinez. And guess what, it was proven false. No shocker. Melanie was able to continue her career and keep most of her fan base, but her reputation was damaged because of it. All because Timothy was really just extremely jealous of Melanie's success and even pretty much outed Melanie when she wasn't even ready to come out yet.

Apparently Melanie was NOT the only person she tried to accuse of this.

She also falsely accused a former band mate of r@pe when they kicked her out of the band.

She also allegedly LITERALLY tried to accuse BILLIE EILISH of all ppl...

And she lied about being transgender to someone who gives donations to REAL TRANSGENDER people for their surgery.

And immediately after she released her lies against Melanie, she dropped an EP....

You see a pattern in most of these, she is extremely jealous and envious of people who are more successful than her so she tries to destroy their careers....

And she excused it with "struggles with mental health" I struggle with mental health too but you don't see me lying about r@pe to lift myself up and ruin lives

Again this shit is infuriating because it sets back REAL victims of SA who are struggling because of people like Tim0thy H3ller and L3x Upd0g....