٠Two٠

Billie Joe Armstrong:

She's in the crowd, She came. Just like I hoped. Oh my god what am I thinking?! She's probably here with her new boyfriend or maybe even fiance who knows what has happened in all of those years...

Am I still not over her?

''This next song is called Coming Clean..." I announce.

Coming Clean is about my sexuality, After my break up with Vivienne I found out I was Bi after making out with some guy at a party.

Seventeen, and strung out on confusion
Trapped inside a role of disillusion

I've found out what it takes to be a man
Well, Mom and Dad'll never understand

Secrets collecting dust, but never forget
Skeletons come to life in my closet

I've found out what it takes to be a man
Well, Mom and Dad'll never understand
What's happening to me?

Oh-oh-oh

Seventeen, and coming clean for the first time
I finally figured out myself for the first time

I've found out what it takes to be a man....
Well, Mom and Dad'll never understand
What's happening to meeeeeee!

I finish the song with some excessive guitar strums. and smile brightly at the crowd, Vivienne seems to enjoy the concert right now, And there's no other guy around her...I haven't seen one anyway....

No, no, no I was supposed to just...She didn't come for me she came to see the band. I have to forget about her. I have to stop thinking about her in this way!

___________________________________
Vivienne's POV:

I'm on my second drink as Billie Joe starts singing 'Coming Clean'. What could that song be about?

addiction? No...I watched all his interviews and shit he doesn't seem too intoxicated.

God I need to stop overthinking this. I need to stop overthinking this concert and I need to stop overthinking him.

I just continue to enjoy the show and they play some of my favorite songs, Like Prosthetic head, She and Basket Case.

"You're only daydreaming girlie, And not even enjoying the concert. you're only here for Billie Joe aren't you?' Some girl asks me.

She looks like the most stereotypical fangirl, From head to toe covered in Green Day merch.

"I uhm...Yeah just thinking..." I shrug.

Why the fuck does she even care about what I'm doing at this concert? Why does she care if I stare and daydream about Billie Joe?

"Well I'm gonna be waiting for him after the show and I'm sure I'll meet him and then he wants me to be his groupie!" The girl excitedly exclaims.

"Good Luck..." I smile awkwardly.

"I have my ways...He probably remembers me anyway, I've traveled half the world to see most of their tour." She grins.

"That's kinda creepy don't you think?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Why? Jealous? Are you realizing you'll never meet him?" She laughs.

"I kind of know him already" I chuckle. God this is fucking awkward, Why in hell is she doing this to me?

"Yeah right, You know Billie Joe Armstrong, Of course!" She laughs.