Chapter Twenty Nine

Yay, finally another chapter! I am so sorry that you guys had to wait so long for this I have just been beyond busy lately. Thanks for sticking with me. <3 Ilysm. 

I stared down at my growing belly unable to see my own two feet anymore. It almost reminded me of a watermelon. My little body has had such a hard time holding Penelope but it’s worth it, all of this is worth it.

“Babe, I need your help!” I called out from my bedroom in hope that he had heard me. I can’t even tie my own shoelaces anymore and its getting a bit ridiculous. I was ready to hold my child in my arms but I still had a month to go… one more entirely too long month.

“What’s up?” I looked up into his bright eyes and smiled. Just his face made me feel better.

“Can you tie my shoes?” I plastered a smile onto my face as I brought my feet up to his chest and laid back onto my bed. I heard him chuckle but then felt a tug at my foot. “What would I do without you?”

“Go barefoot I guess.” I laughed at him as I nudged his chest with the foot he held in his hands. “Hey now, no need to get all feisty.” I brought myself up to my elbows and glared at him. But soon enough my lips grew into a smile.

“Can’t you tie any faster; we have some where to be.” I smiled as the words left my lips. I’ve been waiting for this day for a while now. I’m not sure if I am more excited, or more nervous… I guess you could say I am a little bit of both. It’s not even a big deal, but for me I see it as one.

“Let’s go then.” I grabbed onto his hand as he extended it towards me to help me up. I slowly rose to my feet as he wrapped his arms around me. “You’re so stunning, you know that?” To this day he still makes me blush so much. He leaned down and pressed his plump lips to my glossed ones.

“Now it looks like you’re wearing lipstick Harry.” I giggled as I wiped my thumb over his lips in an attempt to remove the shiny gloss that coated them. His dimples became visible as he grinned down at me. Has he always been this gorgeous?

“C’mon, we don’t want to be late.” He pulled away from me and headed towards our front door.

“Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom real fast.”

“Am I gonna have to help you up again?” I shot a cold glare towards him but all he did was laugh as I shut the bathroom door behind me. I pulled up my yellow summer dress and sat down. I don’t think I have ever used the rest room so much in my whole life as much as I have in this past month.

I raised myself up and headed towards the sink. I washed my hands as I looked at myself in the mirror. You know how people talk about that pregnancy glow? Well I feel like that’s true… I have felt so pretty these past couple months. I don’t know what it is, but I like it.

“I’m going to leave you.” I hurriedly dried my hands and rushed out the door after Harry.

“I can’t believe you’d leave me behind.” He chuckled as he revved the engine of his mustang and pulled out of our drive way.

Having your own place has its perks you know. It’s just Harry and I all of the time and it’s pretty perfect. After graduation we decided to move in together and I think that that was one of the best decisions we have ever made. It has helped our relationship so much. I have been nothing but happy since May. Everything is just wonderful… besides one thing.

“We’re here.” I looked out the window to see my old home greeting me. I smiled at the fond memories it held, and tried to block out the bad ones.

My door opened as Harry helped me out of the car. I looked over to see Aidan's car sitting in the drive way. He had already arrived which didn’t surprise me at all. My eyes made their way to the front door as my mother walked out wearing an apron over her green dress.