Goodbye Trainer

I was sent out of my Pokeball, surprisingly not for a fight. I looked up to my trainer, they had somewhat a serious expression. I titled my head, so confused
"Sableye?.." I said to my trainer.
"Look, Jasper, I can't keep you in the team anymore, just.. Just go. Now." They said that so stiffly. They can't.. They can't be serious. This had to be a nightmare. It can't be real.
"Get away before I force you too!" They yelled, sending out Florges.
"Get away now!!" They continued to yell as I slowly back up.
"How is this happening? What have I done to deserve this??" I thought to myself. I then tried to slowly walk back to them until they all sudden yelled
"Daisy use Moon blast on Jasper, now!!" I looked at the Florges, Daisy, who begin to charge up the move, as I then quickly started to run away, she fired the blast, almost hitting me. Luckily it missed.
As I was far enough, I turned back to my trainer. They returned the Florges back to the Pokeball, looking at me in tears and quickly ran off. I stayed at the spot, watching my trainer run till I couldn't see them anymore.
"What have I done to deserve this.." I said quietly.
I then looked around to the new area around me. This looked like nothing me and my (use to) trainer went to before. I then spot a little opening on a mountain near me. I quickly ran over to the over to the mountain with the opening, quickly going in. It wasn't big or anything, but I guess it was bigger than the Pokeball. I looked around, it didn't seem as comfy, but, it's my new home.. I guess.