Prologue - Intro

Within the rainforest in Africa, we see a serval number of men from professional mercenaries, soldiers, and killers doing their business in the wild lands here. Granted, there are more savage and wild lands in the world but those fools thought it would be wise to do business here. They are being hunted...not by a panther but something else instead. 

One of the men was walking by to a brush to release himself and had his guard down very low. However, before he could zip down or do anything, something grabbed him and pulled into the brushes with only muffle sounds could be heard with the brushes moving. 

Two men were walking side by side with trees above them and thick brushes covered a lot of ground. Before they even knew it, something quick and powerful was thrown at them, striking them hard at the necks, and fell onto the ground with blood leaking out of their necks while couldn't voice a sound. 

The group was being hunted down one by one, none of them knew they were being hunted and built up the tension in the air when the last one noicted no one was around. He kept himself under control and soon saw a figure resting up against a tree with his back turned against him. The mercenary grabbed his knife and slowly walked up to the hunter who was hunting his men down. 

"Too slow you bastard," The mercenary said before thrusting his knife foward and stabbing the figure, but to his surprise it turned out to be nothing but one of the heavy coats that his men wore and no one was there. 

That means...

"A fate you will not share," A male voice said behind the mercenary to his shock and terror much more. 

The mercenary was very slow and didn't have time to turn around as his knife was knocked out of his hand before being lifted up by his neck, slowly being choked up. The said figure was a young man in his late teens with long yet wild black hair that seemed like a lion's mane and yellow slite eyes like a cat. He had the build of a hunter and athlete with a good balance. 

His attire was a combination of a hunter and savage in a way. He wore a hunting vest that was actually of a Smilodon that had orange fur with a yellow mane on the sides & back to match the long hair and had two fangs at the front with deep yellow slit eyes. He had black pants with a grey belt that housed some of his equipment in the bags & a few hunting knives on his right side, brown boots with orange fur on them, black fingerless gloves, on his right arm had this fur arm of the Smilodon with fangs at the ready, and lastly had a long black metal hunting spear on his back. 

This was Ruslan, one of the deadliest hunters in the world and now has closed the hunt onto this group of prey. 

"I have been in your and men's shadow for hours...but none of you sensed nothing!" Ruslan informed with a snarl and showed some fangs before showing a disgusted look as he ended the life of such a pathetic weak prey with the rest. 

With a snap of the neck, the soldier fell dead and was soon thrown off the sides by the hunter but felt unsatisfied. Ruslan felt no satisfaction from this hunt. He had hunted down a number of big game animals, best a good number of them, and took trophies of different kinds. One of them, his vest, he wearing. He even went through the Savage Lands and some hidden nations but now...now there's not much to satisfy the predator...for now. 

Ruslan can remember how his adopted father taught him to hunt ever since he grew to the right age. For reals actually, he wasn't a normal human being but rather a mutant-human and genetically created with some theories of who created him. He didn't much care due to how the man who saved him and became a father to him, was in pride of this lion pack or the family in a way. He was also grateful to his adopted father for the blood transfusion to stop his aging a few years ago and now can age as a normal human being.  

Soon Ruslan sensed that he wasn't alone, being a tall behemoth mature man with a bukly muscular build. He had grey/black hair, yellow eyes, and beard. He had a strong muscle build due to his years of being a top hunter and predator in the making. His attire was a loin vest with while mane behind the vest to his back, brown pants with a belts with number of tools to hunting knives, brown boots with fur on them, and a fang/claw necklace around his neck. 

This was Sergei Kravinoff, better known as Kraven the Hunter, the best hunter in the world

This was Sergei Kravinoff, better known as Kraven the Hunter, the best hunter in the world. He is also the adopted father of Ruslan. 

"Your skills have improved quite a bit, Ruslan," Kraven said, complimenting his adopted son's skills in taking care of the mercenary group in a short amount of time. 

"Yes, father...but I feel unsatisfied of late. Another boring hunt," Ruslan frowned a bit on that. 

This caused Kravne to smirk and say, "Perhaps a change of scenery will help with your future hunts. And it's time I resume my great hunt."

That black-haired teen's attention quickly and was surprised by that. Much more when Kraven showed his adopted son a tablet, the screen showing New York fully while a number of lists & targets with the main poping on the list for the Great Hunter to face himself alone. 

The Spider...the very one that Kraven wants to hunt down and means much more to him now. Much more now.