Chapter 1

AN: Yes, I played a Spiderman 2 (PS) game a few months ago, and was awesome. Sorry for the long wait and such but here we are and the first chapter for Ruslan & Great Hunt is under way. 

USA - New York 

"New York...what an interesting jungle. It's filled with prey and very few predators to hunt down. My father wants to resume his hunt in this jungle and handle several affairs before his great final hunts begin," Ruslan thought, looking at the wooden pipe and carrying a torch to get ready to light the fires on the rooftop to begin. 

By Ruslan's side was his pet tiger/bodyguard/close friend, Nima who slowly walked by his friend's side and sat down. The hunter smirked and patted his friend's head, getting some grateful purrs and the pair watched the great fire light up for the hunt to begin. The hunt begins and resumes for his father to hunt down the Spider at least. 

"Of course, Father wants to add more prey to this great fire and hunt. I have nothing against it as he's allowing us to hunt down a few of those prey but who should I pick? Hmm, a good question," Ruslan thought, bringing out the tablet to see the list of 'prey' that his father had marked for himself, his men, and some others to see. 

The young hunter had a feeling that his father would go after some of Spider's rogues/prey to start the hunt and get a feeling for it. The lion prince also had a feeling that others may come into America, and New York as well to either join on this hunt or escape Russia. Let's just say, a lot of enemies would like to remove the hunter family for good with Kraven no longer in his home country more often. That would be a challenge but would fail in time. 

Ruslan would admit that he too looks forward to facing the Spider from the stories that he was told by his father and recordings of those battles he took. He also felt this connection to battle and outmatch the spider in any way he could. His father told him that was his pride as a hunter wanting to find that equality and challenge it, embarrassing that. He can agree to that and would like to face an equal more than anything as most hunts have become boring of late or have no challenge. 

Then lion prince and his close friend heard something, causing Nima to growl but was stopped by a hand gesture and waited. The young prince soon saw the spider web swinging into his metal jungle kingdom and watched down below to see him in action against armed men robbing. He was captured and impressed by seeing those skills & powers down with abilities, reminding him of his own that his father taught him to master when he was a cub to where he is today. 

"Impressive...The Spider has great skills like Father said I could have and others. He just might be that equal and give what my father wants in the great hunt. The fire has started and the first blood in the hunt will come but who would be the first to be hunted," Ruslan smirked in his thought, looking forward to his hunt as he pets Nima on the head and pair left to head back to the mansion to rest up. 

Ruslan now planned to gain those powers like the Spider and his father had. He has a perfect person in mind and will find that person. Either the one that gifted those powers or someone close to that. Tracking that person won't be hard and would give him that equal footing against Spiderman. 

The Great Hunt in New York will go underway and shall set the stage for many things to come about. Changes are coming, big changes indeed. 

.

ANN: Yes, Ruslan would have a harem, as he follows that lions have a pride of lioness of strength and beauty. Just for the heads up and harem page would come out after a few chapters. Have a nice day and see you all next time ;)