Hide-and-Seek Game

Warning: Some kissing.

- 3RD PERSON POV -

*There's a school-wide game of hide-and-seek. Last person standing wins $500.*

h/n: Oh hey y/n. What's up? Why is everyone in such a panic?

y/n: Didn't you hear?

h/n: (confused) Hear what?

y/n: OMG! Basically, there's this school-wide hide-and-seek challenge, and the winner gets $500. Everybody is frantically looking for places to hide. No place is off-limits.

h/n: How did I not know about this? Omg, where should I hide?

y/n: I mean, I have a hiding spot that could fit both of us...if you want?

h/n: (intrigued) Oooh, thanks, what is it?

*y/n leads h/n into the girl's locker room and points to the shower area. h/n stands there astonished.*

h/n: What the heck! Gross! There's no way I'm hiding in the girl's locker room. And plus, they'll see us here.

y/n: Actually, no one ever comes back here, and even if they did, if we just scooch into that corner, we won't be able to be seen. It's your choice.

*On the loudspeaker they hear "Ready or not, here I come!"*

h/n: Oh god, they're coming. I guess I'm stuck hiding here.

y/n: I love your enthusiasm (sarcastically)

*10 minutes pass, and h/n's legs start cramping up due to the position he is in. He starts moving around uncomfortably.*

y/n: Bro, what are you doing? Why are you moving around so much?
h/n: My legs are killing me.

y/n: Well, sit down, I can hear someone coming.

*The sound of footsteps escalates toward them.*

Seeker: Heyyy!! Is there anyone here? I'm trying to deprive you of $500!!

y/n: Shushh h/n! (puts her hand on his mouth)
h/n: Mhm!

Seeker: I guess there's no one here.

*The door closes and they both release a long withheld breath. h/n stands up.*

h/n: Oh god, my legs are killing me. I'm so tired. I'm gonna give up. Who knows how many times they're gonna walk in here? I don't have the energy to sit here and hope I don't get caught. (walking out)

y/n: (grabs his hand when he's walking) Sit your butt down right here. We're gonna sit here together and win this $500. NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER WHAT?

h/n: (exhausted) Never give up.

y/n: NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER WHAT?

h/n: (determined) NEVER GIVE UP!!

y/n: Good.

*The two spend the time left together, gossiping, laughing, and just talking. They start to bond. The loudspeaker announced: "2 hours have passed, and there are two people left. For the sake of everyone's sleep schedule, we declare the last two people, h/n and y/n, winners of the hide-and-seek tournament.*

y/n: (jumps up) OMG, WE DID IT!

h/n: WE EACH WON $250!!!

*h/n jumps and embraces y/n in a deep hug. y/n pulls back, then suddenly, their lips meet in a passionate embrace, sending a surge of electricity through their bodies. Everything else faded away. They weren't in a girl's locker room. There was no loudspeaker in the distance cheering their names. It was the two of them. Because this, this feeling, was unmatched. This, it was everything to them. y/n pulled back in amazement.*

y/n: (dumbfounded) Wow. Uhh-

h/n: (chuckles) Heh. (looks at her then smiles)

y/n: (awkwardly smiling) We should.....go get our money.

h/n: Yes..... we should. (awkwardly)

*Eventually, the two talk about their kiss and decide to start dating. h/n spoils y/n with expensive gifts with his prize money, and they are at their happiest together. THE END*