Lady loki x reader

Loki lay in bed restlessly, tossing and turning. The clock read two in the morning, and Y/N was still not home. She tried to keep herself calm, knowing that Y/N was an extraordinary agent - fierce, resourceful, and capable of handling any situation. But, as the days went by, Loki's worry and anxiety grew, feasting on the uncertainty of not knowing if Y/N was okay.

Fury sent her on an undercover mission to infiltrate an old Hydra base, but knowing Hydra she could be walking straight into a trap, no thanks to the man who sent her there, what would happen if she never came back or what if they do the same to her as they did to the metal armed man what if...

Suddenly, a loud rumble of an engine penetrated the quiet of the night disruspting Loki from her betraying thoughts, and Loki's heart skipped a beat. Could it be Y/N? She got up from the bed, quickly making her way to the window, hoping to catch at least a glimpse of the vehicle outside. But, it was impossible to see anything in the dark of the night.

Moments later, Loki heard the sound of a key turning in the lock, and she tensed, her fingers fidgeting nervously. Y/N walked in, exhaustion etched onto her face, and Loki felt her heart fill with relief. She flung herself into Y/N's arms, desperate for her embrace.

"Darling, why are you still up?" Y/N asked, concerned, looking into her eyes.

"I couldn't sleep until I knew you were safe," Loki replied breathlessly, as tears of relief streamed down her cheeks.

Suddenly, she noticed Y/N's wince as she walked, and her heart jumped to her throat. "Love, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" she asked frantically, scanning Y/N for any sign of injury.

"I'm alright, darling. I heal fast," Y/N assured her, planting a tender kiss on the top of her head.

"Oh, thank the norns your back alright," Loki breathed out, hugging Y/N tightly once again, as if her life depended on it.

Once showered and dressed, Y/N settled into bed with her, Loki snaked her arms around Y/N's waist, burying her face in the crook of her neck. "Gods, I missed you greatly, darling," Y/N said, holding her tight.

"I missed you too," Loki replied, her voice choking with emotion.

Lying there in each other's arms, they both knew what they meant to each other. Y/N held Loki securely, and she felt safe and loved, surrounded by the warmth of Y/N's embrace. "How was the mission?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Long. Far too long without you by my side, darling," Y/N replied, planting a chaste kiss on the top of her raven hair.

They both drifted into a peaceful slumber, their love and devotion keeping any fear or anxiety at bay. In each other's arms, they knew they could conquer anything.

*

Just a little bit of fluff for you.

Lady Loki is just perfection 😫

Suggestions are open for my lovely Loki lovers, for my brains a dried up ball of nothingness.

Happy days my loves 😘