Chapter one (sacred)

Percy's POV

All around him was confusion. Sounds of moans of pain and metal clashing against metal. He looked down at his hand and grimaced when he saw the amount of blood on him and his sword but he pushed forward. The demigods were falling like flies he didn't know where annabeth was oh gods please let her be safe he had already lost Leo to the earth mother. With murder in his eye he made his way to where his wise girl and her mother were discussing a plan to take her out yet niether looked really confident

"Lady Athena do we have anything"

She gave him a grim look but was still standing proud. She looked at her daughter when she slip her hand into his.

She begin to speak. "There's only one way to beat the earth mother and it takes a sacrifice too great to name. " he hated the way he jumped at even the slightest chance to beat the unbeatable. He started to open his mouth but was cut off " the sacrifice consists of loss anddestroying themself". 

He looked around the battlefield wondering if anyone would make that sacrifice. He felt like he was being tugged and saw his mortal anchor looking tired and drained but she was still beautiful with her stormy gray eyes and tanned skin. He hair was pulled into a really messy bun and the identical gray streak from holding up the sky was still there. "Come on seaweed brain there's not point in slowing down now. " he felt a surge of energy inside of him

as he and annabeth fought side by side, blow for blow. He saw monsters fall at rapid succession. He had the slightest smile on his face as he saw his dad conjure a small stream to wrap around his sons arm to keep him filled with energy. He had to split away from annabeth so he could help other demigods. He had plunged his blade hilt deep into a hellhound when his world went upside. A scream pierced the scream. Annabeth he spun around and became light headed when he his eyes came into focus. His wise girl had gone ghostly pale and a spear made out of earth was coated with blood.

"You see Jackson, there's nothing you can do to stop me. I'm forever. I'm the very

ground you stand on. I am eternal. " he had no reply his world was was gone. He locked eyes with annabeth.

 "I love you seaweed brain." Those words broke him he charged for Gaia his fist connected with her nose and she stumbled back holding her nose but it didn't matter to him. He was cradling his life line.

"Please don't go I need you" he couldn't stop the tears he had just lost Leo in his vain attempt to coax the earth mother into sleep. Lightning water shadows vines feathers and fire clashing against the primordial.

"You look cute when you're worried your eyebrows get all scrunched up"

"Save your energy we can get Apollo to heal you up you're going to be ok I promise it " earth mother bellowed sounding his doom but he didn't care. A life without annabeth wouldnt be worth living

"I want you to promise me you'll move on and you'll give someone the happinessyou give me." Screams were littering the battle field as he sat there drenched in blood and gold dust.

" There's no one else besides you that I could be happy with"Just promise me you'll try. For me" couch's racked her body and her eyes glazed over as she used the last of her strength to kiss him softly.

"I promise"He felt a cold hand on his. The actual god of death stood there looking at him softly. A voice like honey rang out "I'm sorry young hero but I must take her to her final resting place." He stood up noticing his father holding onto a goddess of wisdom covered in gold and tears. 

Percy wiped his own tears and turning on his feet to a goddess of earth kneeling on broken earth. He let hate like lava radiate his heart. He was broken and in pain.

"I'm going to make you feel every bit of pain you've caused"

Percy Jackson stood on the precipice of doom, his Celestial bronze sword, Riptide, gleaming in the dim light of the battlefield. Gaia, the primordial Earth goddess, rose before him in her monstrous, towering form, her twisted, rocky limbs and fiery eyes a testament to her rage.

The battle had been raging for hours, demigods and mythical creatures fighting valiantly against the relentless forces of the Earth Mother. Percy knew that this was the final confrontation. Gaia had to be stopped here, or the world would be plunged into chaos.With a primal roar, Percy charged, his friends and allies beside him. They battled through waves of monstrous foes, but Gaia's power was immense. Every time they wounded her, the Earth healed itself. As Percy clashed blades with Gaia, the ground shook and the sky darkened with thunder. Lightning crackled in the heavens as Zeus, king of the gods, hurled bolts of lightning at Gaia. Athena, goddess of wisdom, lent her strategic guidance, while Apollo's sunlight pierced through the darkness to reveal weak spots in Gaia's defenses.Percy felt the weight of the gods' power coursing through him, a power that was more than he could bear. He knew he had to end this.

 With a final, desperate strike, he drove Riptide deep into Gaia's core, severing her lifeforce from the Earth. She screamed, a bone-chilling, earth-shaking howl, and crumbled into a heap of stone and dust.But the cost was great. Percy's body shuddered, and his vision blurred. He felt his soul being torn apart from the sheer exertion of his powers. As he fell to his knees, he knew he was paying the ultimate price for victory. Amidst the chaos, Poseidon, Percy's father, rushed to his side, tears in his sea-green eyes. 

"My son," he said, his voice trembling with emotion. "You have done what no hero could have done. But at what cost?"

Percy managed a weak smile. "Everyone will be safe I'll be happy."Poseidon gripped Percy's shoulder, and the other gods gathered around. Athena said, "You have proven your worth, Percy Jackson. You are truly a hero."

Apollo added, "The world is indebted to you, Percy. Your sacrifice will be remembered."

With tears in their eyes, the gods and demigods said their goodbyes. Percy's vision faded as his soul was torn asunder, but he felt the love and appreciation of his friends and family in those final moments. Percy Jackson had saved the world, but the cost was steep, and his heroic journey had reached its end.