Chapter I - The end?

Why?

Is the question i want him to answer me the most. In this moment.

Stood in a battlefield that used to be a Kingdom. Midgar kingdom. It was the result of his ultimate, trump card he just to defeat The Demon king Diablo.

A big deep hole into the ground. Water flow down, The sun was about to set.

Many innocent live has been killed. As he do it. I couldn't seeing what his experience was. The hood it hiding it.

We been spilting into side.

Diablo has been defeated. But still he is still stooding on the other side finished the job that already is.

"Shadow!"I called to him with my voice. As i hold my sword tight. There are no answer back.

I know i had no chance of beating him.

He just too strong. He always is.

The person who saved, Given me a new chance at life, The Person who i fall in love, The person who i glad exchange my life for him,

Cid kage--- No. Shadow.

As he stood distance from everyone silent.

Epsilon sacrifice all of her smile to save us from the damaged cost by shadow ultimate. Leaving her more damaged than she should be.

Epsilon have turned into a little girl fell down. I don't know about her state right now but she have a smile on her face.

Epsilon, Thank you.

Beta and gamma wasn't in the current state either as the force knocked both of them out.

Lady Beatrix is unable to get to her feet. Iris is lost all of her hope. Lady Claire has been killed do to her is the vessel of Diablo. Yukime is enjoying her last moment.

Zeta and Delta is already finished their year long rivals. Leaving both of them powerless.

Eta is holding the pink haired girl.

Nu, Omega, Kai, Lamda is help recover our Allie.

Many of our Allie is injured very bad.

Those who still standing. Was I and Rose.

As the sunset.

Shadow took a stand. Both of his hand grab his sword and point it up to the sky as his magic leak from his body.

I know what are he doing. He about to used it again but why.

"My purpose have been fullfill."

His voice echo for everyone to hear, As all the attention was on him.

His purpose? To defeat The demon king diablo?

I get it.

"The end of my story has come. And the started of news one has just beginning."

"Shadow!... You idiot..." Don't... Do that.

As i moved. I need to stopped this. Tried to talk to him is out the question.

He planned this from the started.

"It was time for I, Shadow, To sealed myself, With my Almighty, Ultimate, Powerful, Destruction, Power."

Stopped. This is not how things supposed to be shadow.

You can't...

"My fate, My existence... Is a key to unlock something more greater, amazing, beautiful, unrivaled."

A future for everyone isn't it? No. It not that. Something more greater? amazing? beautiful? unrivaled? What does this mean?

What are you doing shadow?

"This is the end."

This is just the beginning of many.

One step always from him. The sword tight in my hand.

Face to face to him. The only way to stopped him. Is killed him?

Can i do it?

My eye looking into his. His eye. The eye of the man who ready to deaths.

He is waiting for it

I get it now.

"I..."

"Shadow... I'm sorry." My voice let out. My Sword stab through his heart. He even let out his defense for me to do it.

His smile. I couldn't stopped my tear.

"...Am..."

You want to create a better future for us isn't it shadow? Sacrifice your own for us. You make sure that everyone is alright.

I lost all my strength in my body after the realization. Collapse my body into his. I let out my hand that grab the sword handle an hug him. One last time.

"...The end..."

"Shadow... I... Love... You... Alway." I confess to him.

I know this is the last moment with I and him.

"...Atomic."

As he finished his word. Shadow started to break down his body slowly destroy itself.

Erasing himself from the world.

As there aren't nothing for him to grab on. I feel to my knee.

As the sword that i used to stab him fell down next to me.

Shadow isn't sure that his ultimate spell is gonna to erasing him completely. That why he leaving a open for him to killed him.

If there are an another life. I want to meet you in every single life if mine.

Shadow.