𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕌𝕤 ~ ①⑧

Picture Is Ariana's Outfit In This Chapter

Just After 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟 ~ ➊➐

Ariana P.O.V

Ariana was flooded with hundreds of emotions all at once.

She wasn't sure whether she wanted to hug Keife, or yell at him for being out here.

So she did neither.

"Where's Pamella?" She asked urgently, mentally facepalming.

Keife took a few seconds to answer, as though he was just comprehending what she had said. "We came to get you-"

"WHAT! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THE YIGA CLAN ARE!"

"You got out fine." He pointed out.

"Yeah, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TRAINED TO BE A SOLDIER FOR HALF MY LIFE!"

"Well... Thessia has been training for longer than you, and she had us." He said, his voice taking on an urgent edge.

"Yes, but she's also a known Yiga Clan traitor! And now the Hyrule governors would have noticed Pamella isn't in the new Gerudo 'camp'. They will be searching for her."

He sighed, twisting his hands together. "Look, I know it wasn't the smartest idea, but we couldn't lose you."

Ariana bit her lip in frustration, arguing wouldn't do anything for them, or Pamella and Thessia. So, she decided to do something that would.

She turned, starting off with a fast pace towards where she knew the Yiga base was, but she didn't get very far until she felt Keife's hand grasp onto her's.

Blush heated on her cheeks and she was grateful that she was facing the other direction.

"Where are you going?" He asked, his voice tainted with worry.

She almost said careful, we wouldn't want you to get your heart broken again, would we? But she had made a decision to say what she truly meant instead of the first snarky lie came to her mind, so instead she said, "I need you to stop before I say something I'll regret." She paused before adding "and where do you think? To save the only family I have left."

"Then I'm coming with you." 

She clenched her fists, hating what she was about to say next, but Keife deserved at least some truth from her. "I don't want anyone else I care about to get hurt, Keife. I- I don't think I could survive that."

She felt the pulse on his wrist speed up, and it frustrated her that he could probably feel hers speed up too.

"I'm coming."

She gave him an annoyed look, pulling her wrist free and continuing back toward the base. She heard Keife's footsteps fall into rhythm behind her and she couldn't help but smile.

She clenched her fists, nails digging into the palm of her hand. 

Her affection was sure to get her killed one day.

A/N: soz that this chapter is so short, I'm feeling kinda lazy. Don't judge me, it's a monday😭