all mines,,03

Ay b Let 'em kno was good pussy so good he banged it on his hood-Stunna Girl

the hothead fighter falls for a sweet,football player & makes a mistake. Or did he?

Or

The sweet, football player falls for a hothead fighter. And makes a mistake. Or did she?

Wednesday -July 2nd3pm

Wednesday -July 2nd
3pm

"Ughhh just my favorite sister in tha worldddd"Kaiya sung to sailor. "What yaya?"sailor asked.
They were just sitting on the couch bored.
"Why you leave baddies East it was so funnn"yaya asked. "why isn't your lil boyfriend here?"sailor asked. Yaya giggled. "He on the wayyy" yaya said laughing. "ok so what you want?"Sailor asked.
"nothinggg just happy about him. He's so cute" yaya squealed. "girlll im going out tonight with some of the baddies."sailor said. "aren't y'all going on a trip Friday.?"yaya asked . Sailor shook her head yea.
"ok so girl my man wants to have our first sleepover and I want it to be on Friday when you leave"yaya said laughing. "I mean yea just don't make me an aunt. And I'm serious if you do I'm taking away everything and sending you with grandma. And you know she doesn't fucking like us."Sailor spoke firmly. "but sailor we can atlea- no yaya I'm not fucking playing" yaya whined. Yaya's phone buzzed and she looked down to see a text from "Ethan🥰" saying "I'm here and the guard ain't letting me in" . Yaya got up and went outside. "y'all can start letting him in. I already told y'all this"Yaya yelled at the security guards. The automatic gate opened as she pressed the button. "bitch why you go to sleep on me last night" yaya said pushing Notti. "Ow Kaiya I'm sorryy"Notti said laughing. "aw I'm just kidding but give me a kiss"Yaya said. "A kiss ion wanna kiss you"Notti said laughing . Yaya blank faced him. He grabbed her neck and kissed her. "y'all cute"stunna's boyfriend said walking into the house with food.
"did you get the Burria tacos.?" Yaya asked.
"it's birria with a I"Notti said. "Nigga shut up"Yaya said. "Yea I did and allat extra shit you be asking for. And I bought you some more cherry 11's since your other ones got lost somewhere"stunnas boyfriend mj said. "periodd ok now let's go in the house it's hot"Kaiya said.

6:47pm

"Bitch shut the fuck up." Yaya said. " what I do you're so mean to me"Notti said. " I'm sorry. But um you know in a few months I have to move states right.?" Yaya asked . She hated thinking about her moving away from Ethan. She already felt in love with him. "You fr .?" Notti asked.Kaiya shook her head yea. "That's crazy"Notti spoke softly. "your voice is so cute" kaiya said smiling. "Thank you it's getting late though I gotta go home."Notti said. "You not spending the night here.?"yaya questioned.
"no but tomorrow I can.alr.?"Notti said.
"Alr bye"yaya said. "Bye love you","love you too",

Smth short I'm starting a new book.