Chapter 12

"His touch enlightens my desires." - Raelynn

✪ Mature Content ✪

She was lost in the magnificence, a pair of hands were hugged from back, which was Kalvin.

"So, How is Pairs my caramel?"  questioned her placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Very gorgeous"

"Possibly not more than you" he complimented. She was occupied by a blush.

"Thank you for taking "

"Shhh no more words, it's time for dinner my caramel"

She nodded with a grateful smile.

Love can't always be explained by phrases or endeavours, it is enchanted in souls. It crushes with adoration.

Raelynn's feelings were built up around Kalvin. Yes, it started at first sight but his gentlemanly flank took over her heart solemnly. Her trust and love were blooming over him, Maybe it gonna end somewhere, Tonight.

"Hello Catherine "

"Yes, my girl! Wait don't tell me you did it oh my god,"

"Catherine"

"OK now tell me"

"I need you for minutes"

"Yes,Rae"

"The thing we are heading for our first dinner together... At Pairs. I need you to pick an outfit tonight   "

"Oh my fuck you're on Pairs my god it's our damn dream city you went there without me how dare you"

"Catherine, please push your dramatic version aside, I have texted you already and need your help, Now"

"Ok ok sorry then show me your choices"
Raelynn makes her phone on her choices.

"Wait wait you look hot in that black one"

"It's too releveling. How am I supposed to wear that?"

"You bitch go on that"

"No, Catherine. God damn no"

"After all it's you and your hubby, idiotic friend, I'm ordering you to go on that"

Kalvin booked the entire dinner duration, on his way to their room.

"It is supposed to be the third day of Pairs for us, but that bitch ruined everything. I made arrangements on that night for our honeymoon trip in Pairs but for fuck sake it was the very first day. And I am clear that my baby girl was spending her lovely first trip over Pairs. God, I love her, her smiles, her teases, her brown eyes, her voice, her caramel perfume, sometimes I wonder what her taste would be or her honey voice begging for mercy over me. She rules my soul over her beauty, body, eyes and yes of course by voice, I can't wait how tonight gonna end."