Chapter 1

"WHOA ITS HUGE," y/n exclaimed. "Dude we literally talked about it the whole ride here". "Oh right," you said sheepishly as you scratched your head. The three of you grabbed your things and located the yacht. "Ok you know the drill. Everyone turn on your trackers, your notification ringer, and make sure your phones are charged. Does everyone have their emergency medical kits?," Tomoe shouted. "Don't be such a pushover what's the worst that can happen?"

____________________________________

The air was filled with frantic shouting and engine noises. "So fucking loud," Bakugou mumbled. Kirishima had just dropped him and his belongings off at the dock and now he was trying to make it to his room without being stepped on.

Thump. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there," Y/n apologized. "WATCH WHERE YOUR WALKING YOU DAMN CLUTZ!". Bakugou stomped away fuming and cursing loudly. He slammed the door and threw his stuff on the floor. He scanned his surroundings. It was a decent sized room with white walls and a wooden floor. There were two bedside drawers, a bright lamp on each table, and a queen sized bed in the middle. There was a small table but no charging outlet. Inside the bedside drawers there were socks, glasses, towels, and...

CONDOMS!?!!

"WHAT THE HELL," Bakugou slammed it shut. 'I just need to relax for a little that's it', he said sitting on the bed. BAM. Faint  giggling could be heard from the next room.

____________________________________

Bro...
......
Why does it take so long to write once single chapter? Like come on. I'm trying to build up the plot n stuff without looking like an amateur.

...did it work?
                              -🐨<3