1~ My name is ...

All right let's get on with it or whatever...

I'm Marinette Dupain Cheng, just a normal girl with a normal life at least so far. I received this weird looking ass box and there's this guy saying spread chaos and crush the weaklings. Yeah that's about it. I'm known and feared as shadybug and I hate that Betterfly he's a goodie that's why I despise heroes.

Time skip (brought to you by sleepy ass me)

At the bakery of Dupain Cheng it's quiet... too quiet that would be because Marinette is all alone running it, her parents are going on vacations, all she has now is Tikki.

Marinette: I wish I could just start over.

She woke up in her bed crying remembering what she lost.

Meanwhile in another universe

The radio goes off as well as the alarm meaning one thing... It's the first day of school I get up and go downstairs and pack my things to leave for middle school.

You might be wondering
Who is this fresh man speaking to you??

??? : Okay people let's do this one more time. My name is Y/N
B. Parker, I got bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last 2 years, I've been the one and only Spider-Man, not so sure you know the rest tho. I arrived in Paris a year ago, started a new life at school, met some new friends bla bla bla... You see I protect the city, then again, fight some more villains and then hang out with my friend Marinette she is a close friend of mine, real sweet, she loves Adrien, poor girl can't even finish a sentence in front of him anyway I love being Spider-Man I mean who wouldn't right?

Wanna know what happens next ? Me too...