2~The nerd I knew...

This takes place after the attack of Shadybug and Claw Noir...

The city is beautiful full of colors and the sky full of... portals???

Y/N : What in the world??? Oh sh-

Not so far away a certain blue haired girl was spying on her crush Adrien (again) but her kwami poked her holder's stomach and told her to look up she did so and headed towards the nearest subway entrance to transform.

Time skip : Rooftop

Ladybug: What's going on???

Cat Noir: I was going to ask you
the same thing M'lady

??: Or maybe we start to focus on the problem rather than chit chat

The two heroes of Paris looked up to see a very serious Spider-Man heading towards them.

Spider-Man: I'm gonna go check out what's this thing, it looks like a person mhm...

Ladybug: Yeah the same portal as... Oh no

I started to swing to get to the portal and there was a girl almost identical as Alya maybe it's her. As I made my way there a blur started approaching rapidly then I could see it was a person screaming and falling.

Shadybug's pov

I don't remember anything except that now I'm falling into the other Paris, I was going too fast as I could see the ground but then I closed my eyes and felt a touch. I opened my eyes to see a masked man in a thight red and blue suit. He looked directly at me.

Spider-Man: You ok?? Wait Marinette?

He know my name? Weird but I get out of his grasp and get up to look him up and down.

Emo Marinette: How do you know me?! Who are you? Also I didn't need your help.

Spider-Man: Uhh a thank you could be appreciated first and then what are you talking about? I'm Spider-Man, you're being weird also you look different.

Who is this guy and where's my counterpart, maybe she knows why I'm here, I need to find her first maybe she will help me get back to my universe.

Time skip

Ladybug : Hey it's you again! How are you doing in your universe???

Emo Marinette : Meh been better, but then a portal opened again and sucked me in this Paris again except it was all glitchy.

Cat Noir : Wait M'lady you know this version of Marinette ??

Then it clicks for the two marinette they nearly exposed themselves or rather their secret identity.

Ladybug : Wait! That's -U-UHhh yeah I saved her and got her back in her universe when Shadybug and Claw Noir got back in their universe ... Yeah that's it hehe..

Emo Marinette : nice save...

Cat noir : You said something?

Emo Marinette : Me ?! Nope!

Just then Spider-Man swings toward them and landed besides Ladybug.

Spider-Man: Now I want answers! Who are you? Why were you falling from the sky and WHY are you so fast?!

Spidey's pov

I nearly choked on my words but man I'm exhausted after all that running and swinging. Who is she? And why does she look identical to the other Mari, I heard about other universes but I thought it was only a theory.

Emo Marinette: Who is this Spider guy ?

Spider-Man: It's SPIDER-MAN! Jesus why do people always do this

Ladybug: Plus Spider-Man is a cool name I love him-uhhh I mean love it-the name yeah ye...

The emo looking Marinette looked at her dumbfounded almost shocked and immediately knew what's going on with her other self.

Spider-Man: Shut up, nobody asked you, anyway I'm out, deal with her. I don't have time to waste on whatever this is...

Ladybug only look at him swinging away and sighed while the others look at her concerned.

Chat noir: He still hasn't come around?? That was months ago, you sure you can handle so much rejection M'lady? I'm concerned I mean when it was me that was hard hehe

Ladybug: Pff that was funny but I shouldn't laugh at this, and yes, I can take it I mean I did this to him.

Emo Marinette: Ok WTF?! Also explain yourselves, I thought you liked you know who ?

LB: Thaaat was some time ago, so much happened since he joined...

Emo marinette: Again! Who is this guy?

A/N here so much is already happening it's because I'm gonna do the origin story in another book join me on this brand new journey :

The miraculous Spider-Man, Shattered multiverse

Stay tuned ...