Chapter 11

Sunghoon dropped me off at my house.

I was all smiley and so happy.

I'm really glad that I met a person like him.

After I reached home, I took a long bath and changed my clothes.

So refreshing.

Then I went to sleep. I still can't stop thinking about him.

When I think about him a smile spreads on my face.

[ time skip ]

I did my morning routine.

I did some makeup and did my hair done nicely.

I want to look good for Sunghoon.

My outfit.

When I reached school, I saw Niki standing with jungwon and sunoo.

I went to them and greeted them.

"Good morning guys!" I said, smiling. "Good morning Yuri!" Sunoo and jungwon said. "Where were you last night?" Niki asked me with serious face. I looked at him. I can't tell him I was with Sunghoon. I know he will get so angry and scold me again.

"I was with... Shakura", I told him. He raised one eyebrow like I was lying or something. "Really?" He asked. "Yes, yes, of course, you can ask her if you want," I said. Now I have to alert Shakura. "ok ok, I believe you, are you free after school?" He asked. "Oh yeah, sure I'm! Why?" I asked him. He took 2 tickets out of his pocket.

"I got 2 Taylor swift concert tickets" he said, showing me the tickets. "OH WOW! I was about to buy them! I really wanted to go to her concert! THANK YOU NIKI!" I said and hugged him. "haha your welcome, so I'll pick you up at 8 ok?" He said, still hugging me. "Yes OK!" I said, nodding my head excitedly.

"Bye guys! I have to go now" I said, waving my hand as goodbye. "bye bye" they said.

I went to my class.

I saw Shakura is not here yet. So I texted her asking why she hadn't come to school? She said she was going out for a family occasion. That's why she can't attend school.

Ahhh whyyyyy? I have already started missing her!

I went to my seat and after like 5 minutes the teacher came.

[Time skip]

I was alone in a cafe. I forget to drink my coffee in the morning. So I went to a nearby cafe. When someone tapped on my shoulder,

"Hello", there the man I admire the most said, with a smile. "Hi" I said shyly. Shit. Why am I shy?

"Can I sit here?" Sunghoon asked, pointing at the seat beside me. "Yeah sure, you can" I said, smiling nodding my head. He sat beside me.