CHAPTER 1

"Charles faire chier [piss off]" Sash groans as her older brother came barging into her physio room yet again.

"So rude p'tite soeur [lil sister]" Charles chuckled pushing her shoulder before planting himself on the physio table.

"Charles I have actual appointments"

"With who?" he challenged trying to catch her out on a lie.

"I'm the official grid physio bud, anyone can book appointments with me- and in 10 minutes I meant to have..." she glances at the schedule on the rooms wall. "someone from the McLaren pit crew"

"hmm" her brother mumbled. "I just needed to give you your room key" he said rolling his eyes, as he passed the blank white card to the younger brunette.

"je t'aime [love you] Charles" she begrudgingly said, as she accepted the card, shoving it in-between her case and phone

"je t'aime aussi [love you too]" he said smugly, before strutting out of the room.

•••

Sasha Leclerc, younger sister of Lorenzo and Charles, older sister of Arthur and the new official f1 physio for the 2023 season. The whole grid loved her, she had been working as a physio's assistant for a year already before she had graduated; and when the old physio resigned at short notice, she was offered the permanent position. She had been overjoyed, she had always been jealous that her brothers' career paths allowed them both to travel so much while doing what they loved so when Charles had suggested that she intern with the grid physio, she immediately agreed. She never thought she would get the position to herself; getting to travel to every circuit whilst doing what she enjoyed.

She fit right in next to her brothers: she had the mousy brown hair, and the signature Leclerc green shining eyes. She even had the families silly little smirk everyone seemed to love so much.

•••

It was March and they were in Bahrain for the official 2022 testing, the first time the public would see that seasons liveries in action. People had been in and out of the physio all day; wanting to get their last niggles sorted and known before the start of the season. It was always the busiest time for Sash, when people were actually being responsible. By the 5th race it would be pretty much silent in the room as people ignore their prods and pains, not wanting to lose their position or be forced to take a break. That was fine by her, she would continue to get paid, travel the world and wander around the paddock with her brothers. She was sat behind her laptop, filing away peoples pre-appointment information, waiting for her next client when she got a knock on her door.

"ASHHHHHH"

"Landooooo" she giggled, the curly haired boy throwing the door open and making himself at home.

"Lando I'm meant to have an appointment right now", she said, trying to look stern, arms crossed, eyebrow raised; but the smile she was trying to hide gave her away and did not wipe the grin off Landos face.

"Nah Tom had something come up I was chatting to him earlier and he told me he felt bad just not showing up but he didn't have a way to contact you quickly" He said shrugging his shoulders before kicking his feet up on the table and resting "so you get the gift of me coming to tell you" he finished with his 'angel' smile on his face.

"Are you not meant to be testing your new car now?" Sash asked

"They have Oscar" he shrugged "and I have a few hours break apparently" he added in proof that he wasn't neglecting his team.

"anyways its wild you're the physio now, it's been Simon since like- forever" he stated looking around the room.

"yeah well- being a Leclerc and a young graduate has its perks" the girl smirked kicking her feet from her chair, up on top of Lando's legs which he had laid out on the table.

"wait how old are you" Norris asked as it suddenly dawned on him that he hadn't seen too many physio's as young as Leclerc

"22, I'm a '99 baby" she smiled "youngest graduate of my class" She proudly told him

"no shit- me too" he almost yelled, before pausing and adjusting his tone "theres no way you could be older than me" he challenges

"probably not my birthdays 9th of December so I'm one of the last ones" Sash smiled

"HA I beat you! I'm 13th of November"

"so not even a whole month..." she deadpanned

"well-its basically- you know what- that not the point. The point is I came in here knowing you had extra time and my backs realllll sore. I'm thinking one of the those back massage things" he stutters, in some form of word vomit

"Oh I see, you're just using me as you're personal masseur" she giggled as she opened one of the million cupboards to pull out a bottle of lotion to rub onto the boys back "well, you know the drill considering how much bullshit you spurt out for back massages"

"yes ma'am" he salutes, before pulling his shirt off and tossing it to the side. No matter how many times the drivers pull their shirts off in front of her, Sasha always finds herself needing to catch her breath. Lando lies down, placing his face in the cushioned circle at the end of the bed, all the while, Ash's eyes are glued to his back and shoulder muscles.

"Upper or Lower?" she asks, hoping that her voice doesn't wobble too much, trying to sound professional

"Lower please" 

With a soft smile, Sash lathered her hands up before she began to push and rub around Norris' back, kneading out any knots and sores the boy had.