Chapter - 12

"Yep " Beomgyu answered "Come fast I miss you all so much" Mrs. Kang said on phone making beomgyu chuckle

"Alright I'll hang up now mom we have to go to the airport , take care" Beomgyu bid the goodbye to her and then ended the call.

"Like it's been 5 days already? " Taehyun said as he used his phone while sitting besides his husband.

"I know right it felt so good" The younger replied making the elder agree with him.
They were in a seven seater taxi with the younger couple in the middle and the leader one at the back.

"Here have it" Taehyun passed the sandwich he brought for the younger

The younger took a bite from it still using his phone. Taehyun looked at his husband with a done face and decided to just be quiet and feed him the sandwich.

He looked at the back to see soobin sleeping with his arms crossed while yeonjun laid his head on his laps.

.

"This airport security and all gosh it was such a long line. " I know right am sleepy" Yeonjun replied to soobin while yawning

Soobin frowned and looked at his husband and said " You were literally sleeping in the car for freaking hours? "

"So what " Yeonjun rolled his eyes and replied making the elder just sigh at his husband.

"Stop it and here have these " Taehyun said in a irritating tone as he passed the snacks he brought just now from the stores.

"Calm down why are you so irritated" Soobin asked while wiping his husband's lips who was already munching on his food.

Taehyun gave them a disgusted look and answered "you both are too cheesy for my liking"

"Bet you will be more cheesy when you get into romance bitch" Soobin replied earning a shrug from his younger brother.

"I'm back" Beomgyu said as he sat at the table while sipping on his Americano

"Oh finally you are here what took you so long huh? " Yeonjun questioned his brother
with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh it was so crowded you see" Beomgyu answered earning a small nod from his brother. Beomgyu glanced at his side to catch his husband already staring at him and then immediately turning his gaze towards somewhere else as he was caught.

The younger blushed a little and continued to chat with the other to divert his mind ignoring the tingling feeling he felt in his heart.

Suddenly beomgyu's phone rang and he immediately picked up seeing Heeseung's name on it. Taehyun glanced at the younger's phone and quickly clicked his tongue after seeing
"Heesungie <3 " On the caller I'd.

Taehyun watched as his husband happily attended the call with a bright smile on his face.

"Oh yep I'll come to university on Monday"  Beomgyu said

"Oh come on it was just a week " He heard his husband giggled

"Of course you must miss me so much"

"Oh god seung we will meet now bye"

"I know you love me hehe" Beomgyu giggled and taehyun swears he could feel sparks of jealousy run through his body.

"I'm not cheesy" He heard his brother mocking him while eating his burger and acting like nothing happened.

Taehyun just glared at his brother and continued to have his meal with a straight face.

-----

"Oh my babies are finally home" Mrs. Kang embraced the couples as they entered the mansion.

"Hyyngggg" A dolphin shout could be heard which everyone recognised as the youngest son Hyuka.

"I missed you so much hyung" Kai said as he jumped on beomgyu and hugged him tightly.

Beomgyu laughed and hugged the younger back tightly.

Kai broke the hug and went to his brothers  and hug them too

"Oh you are back" Si heon said as he hugged beomgyu .

Beomgyu bit his lios as he felt si heon hand touching his waist a bit too inappropriately. Beomgyu looked at taehyun but his husband was busy with the others.

Si heon broke the hug and smirked a little before going to the others making beomgyu feel a bit scared.

"Oh you all must be tired and hungry, go freshen up and come downstairs to eat the dinner. " Mrs. Kang announced making everyone nod in return.

.

"Home sweet home" Soobin said as he jumped on his bed

"Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet" Yeonjun shouted as he jumped next to soobin on thr soft mattress.

The duo just looked at each other before breaking down into giggles.

"It was so much fun right " Soobin asked earning a "yes" From his husband.

Soobin glanced at the figure beside him and hugged him.

Yeonjun chuckled and hugged the elder back.

They both stayed in thr position for about 2 minutes when suddenly yeonjun looked up and cupped his husband's cheeks to pull him into a kiss. Soobin just smiled and kissed him back with the same passion .

It just felt so right to both of them having each other beside them is all need

___________________________________________

Thanks for 1k views am so happy 😭💜

♡´・ᴗ・'♡♡´・ᴗ・'♡